The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

just be glad it’s not this Demolishor

5 Likes

I just got this:

1 Like

two more trixies have been acquired

the trixie shelf slowly grows

4 Likes

No collection has ever been so great nor powerful!

5 Likes

is that a shrine

5 Likes

yes

4 Likes

Monopoly,

The mini ones were my favourites, they could fit in the train set much easier and then fight off bandits such as Pinky Pie and the Hot Wheels and Jackstone figures.

Yay to mini-ponies, nay to Equestria High!

7 Likes

He has not yet begun…

As the sussy hideout members may already know, got an original store banner and it arrived today :smiley: :blush:

(T-Rex and Vakama for scale, yes it’s the size of my bed and I have no idea where it can go)

14 Likes

At first I thought it was bedsheets lol.
That thing is huge and fantastic, but I am curious, what made you pick 05 over other years?

3 Likes

Showed up on a local second-hand site for dollar reserve and none are available on Bricklink (or if they do, they have crazy shipping) and so couldn’t help myself to get it. Plus 2005 is the first year of Bionicle I remember, thanks to pictures in the back of instructions, Lego Club magazine etc. On top of that I plan on joining a LUG and displaying at shows (and hopefully doing combined displays) so such an item is one heck of a way to tell people “This is the Bionicle area.”

5 Likes

Man, you could just put it on a slide projector screen’s holder, or use it as a banner… That’s epic! I hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

I had a order come in today.
I don’t have to say anything more,

He speaks for himself.

6 Likes

I just got food:

3 Likes

Don’t eat pandas, they’re endangered.

3 Likes

But they’re delicious!

4 Likes

I thought this is a show your newest toys, movies, etc not food.

Pretty much all the initial rules of this topic are ignored these days, so I don’t think it matters.

1 Like

Technically legal

1 Like

I like how that one rule got ignored within the first 10 posts of the topic

4 Likes