The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

This explains everything of who he is actually.

1 Like

Cherry Berry and yet another Trixie

she has been added to the shrine

5 Likes

cultish behavior

5 Likes

why is axelford’s mask underneath your place of sacrifice
EDIT: that’s a toothbrush isn’t it

5 Likes

it’s the Vakama toothbrush

I posted about it on this topic about two years ago

6 Likes

he lurks, biding his time

3 Likes

Plus most of the new minifigs and legacy Arcee

4 Likes

“I found you, faker!”

“Faker? Ha! You’re comparing yourself to me? You’re not even good enough to be my fa-”

“I’LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!”

(I got Scourge the other day. He’s very nice)

6 Likes

How is RWBY pronounced? Is that the author or the title?

1 Like

The title. And it’s pronounced Ruby. Like the gemstone.

2 Likes

Then why the nonstandard spelling? I guess it’s just to make it stand out, or something else that I may never be able to fathom…
And where could I get the official LEGO Store set? That thing looks epic!

1 Like

It’s an acronym of the main shows characters names. Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Blake. Alternatively their signature colours. Red, White, Yellow, Black. Since colours are a big deal in universe.
As for the set, they were preorder only through the Bricklink designer program. A sort of second chance for rejected ideas sets.

Designer program

3 Likes

I got a few lads

6 Likes

I immediately think of: “You’re a fake and a fraud, come back here you coward!” *blindly charges at him

Nice job getting one! To this day I regret missing the Kakapo. Also that looks like a really nice building setup.

4 Likes

Why does one of them look like a Power Ranger?

1 Like

more pony?

5 Likes

Even the plush looks smug. For a second I was going to ask why DJ Pony (Vinyl Scratch?) had no shades but then I realised it’s another pony…you should get DJ Pony tho.

Also just did about four Bricklink orders so I’m looking forward to finishing my Creator dragon as well as getting some fun bits to mess around with such as an old Scala bracelet.

4 Likes

Man I was ecstatic when I saw these sitting on a shelf at target.

also this lightbox has been very useful.

7 Likes

it is vinyl but the shades were missing

she’s quite a rare plush as is, though, so I thought it was still worth it seeing as she was listed for really cheap due to the seller seemingly having no idea of her actual value

I’ll see about making some replacement ones

5 Likes

Four Bricklink orders arrived. Some parts go towards the Creator Dragon, some to a collab entry and some just to mess around with such as the Zurg heads or the Bellville crown. Have wanted a minifig shoulder bag for ages, so glad to get one.

Sadly the aircraft tail had major damage which was not mentioned in the store listing, oh well.

5 Likes