4 Likes

irl picture of me

4 Likes

oh my god hes adorableeee!
is that a british blue?

4 Likes

No Ghid, stop trying to eat my cats

Ye. I’m deadn’t once again

Yep, he is. His face is much skinnier than usual though, he doesn’t have them round cheeks that British blues usually have

12 Likes

can he has cheezburger?

can someone make me drink poison hemlock for this post

5 Likes

We have to go back

Y’all this only cost me fifteen bucks

This is my favorite most frustrating show I’ve ever seen

5 Likes

I have acquired a beast wars boy

also more trixie, as per usual

the shrine is looking greater and more powerful than ever

5 Likes

I have aquired game

As well as a boy!

(His name is Vulkan)

8 Likes

Honey, i shrunk the Ratchet

5 Likes

Isn’t that the one that’s kind of a buggy mess?

6 Likes

It has some preference issues, but I’d hardly call it a buggy mess. Annoying sure, but nothing terrible. I’m still having a lot of fun with it.

5 Likes

at this point they all are, but that doesn’t stop them from selling like hotcakes.

and speaking of the recent acquisition of goods, I obtained yet another copious amount of lego pieces, including around two hundred lego spiders.

do not question this decision.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Get the bug spray. We might need some more here…

3 Likes

I was looking out my window when USPS pulled in. For a brief moment, I wondered why I was suddenly hearing “Bury the Light”, Until the driver came out with Six packages.
First Package:

Plush cats I bought on amazon because they looked cute.
In case anyone wants one, here is the Link: https://www.amazon.com/Winsterch-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■1FQB3E3Z5WQC&pd_rd_wg=yNzML&pd_rd_r=ca240e8e-aa17-400e-8146-94be11a4e1e2&pd_rd_i=B06XTY3LR8&th=1
Packages 2-4:

The Crucible sword is meant for SS Brawn, but I gave it to legacy override for the time being.
Packages 5&6:

A Frame arms and a Starlink pack. Does anyone here even remember Starlink?

3 Likes

a worm?

1 Like

Of course I remember Starlink. It’s a radio comm— I mean a video game with spaceships and guns.

3 Likes

i am very happy today

12 Likes