The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

he’s missing accessories but he’s cool

4 Likes

big mech base

13 Likes

Apparently eris is a mastermind creations OC that scans other bots in battle. Kultur aka Tarn seems to be the first of this subline.

2 Likes

Thursday, at about 2:30, my cat was put down and as a direct emotional response:

Today, three of my other orders arrived:

The TF Cybertron Scrapmetal was missing its cyber key, so I bought it separately.

6 Likes

Is that Samus as a mech? Also, the Samurai X Mech is cool.

2 Likes

That pink thing? I really see no resemblance. Plus, Mecha have to have a pilot I believe.

Sorry for your loss dude. And yeah, our emotions and our wallets are very intertwined in this age…I’ll be doing some stressful errands and then be like “I have to reward myself” which is really circular reasoning but oh well. Also, good choice of set, I’ve been disengaged from Ninjago for years but these latest mechs are really cool looking…and have knees!??

Edit: Don’t want to double post so have to edit this in, me and my brothers order from Socketball arrived!

I’m very happy with the quality, packaging, service, everything. (We got two purple Kaukau…now to think of a fitting Moc to utilise mine.)

11 Likes

I got this game despite not really caring about warhammer
Now i can make like Enturb and kill rats

4 Likes

during my black friday shopping, I picked up Studio Series Wheeljack:

4 Likes

I finally got him.

6 Likes

which one

4 Likes

Probably Soundwave, that figure is highly sought after by collectors and very rare

3 Likes

The one that turn into a tape recorder.

3 Likes

yup, that’s Soundwave

beware of yellowing though

2 Likes

oh right, this guy

5 Likes

Got the best Spider-Man today

I love how accurate this figure is even Down to the cheap string looking webs; it’s just too bad though they didn’t include a gun a well.

8 Likes

I almost got the Studio Series Arcee today, but unfortunately I particularly dislike the design of that figure, so it’s still on the shelf at the local Dirt Cheap if anyone wants it. It was only $12 plus tax.

Instead of that, I got a small LEGO set for $6. It has 16 of the 2x1 plates with curved ends, which is quite useful.

2 Likes

I got cat number two. His name is Gandalf

16 Likes

Oh my God he’s adorable

4 Likes

I am going to steal your cat

6 Likes

I just bought this kindly old gentleman:

9 Likes