Giga chad pre-minifig sailors amirite
Smh the photos are all rotated :confused:

13 Likes

hol up is this ghid??

no wait, it’s rukah’s polish wedding

10 Likes

Nice

No this one’s ghid

He is getting beaten up by his contemporaries after asking the bride why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food?

12 Likes

well what about this ghid?

he is yeeting his son just like in the hit novel the book of tears

7 Likes

Another plastic robot man joins the ranks of my ever-growing collection.

DK-3 Breaker

6 Likes

New Gunpla haul!

Hg Guntank
Hg Jesta Cannon
Hg Amaim Ghost
Mg Gelgoog 2.0
And a pink gundam marker for the Gelgoog’s mono eye.

5 Likes

Finally got the laptop ive been saving for

Dont mind my messy desk

7 Likes

It’s not Jesta gundam, eh?
(Pardon the pun, it was too good to pass up).

2 Likes

Before black comes out I decided to order the rest of the Dino thunder team and it seems on accident I ordered the wrong white. Kinda surprised you can still buy legacy collection non secondhand.

5 Likes

it’s bricklink timeeeeeeee

I mainly made this order for some short brainstalks so the voyatoran can see while still having decent neck articulation, but there was a minimum buy on the store so I pieced together most of galva and his friend who I named “mister beast”

oh I also got some parts that I use frequently in mocs

10 Likes

you both got gavla’s name wrong and misgendered her

from what I can tell this is bizarrely common, people seem to either think her name is galva or think she’s a guy

or both

I think she’s been disrespected long enough, she’s had to endure this for 15 years

oh also nice haul

8 Likes

the misspelling of her name is probably due to @Galva_Nize, at least that’s why I spelled it that way

as to galva being a girl, I guess I kinda just forgot that all of the blue characters were girls until 2009

also I think mister beast is my greatest creation yet

5 Likes

misgendering Vezok, Takadox, and Nocturn as well? You monster.

idk if Bohrok, Visorak, Rahkshi or Vahki have genders to speak of so they were not included

6 Likes

Actually that’s a good point

Aside from Gavla, all the other blue villain sets are male
Maybe that’s where the confusion comes from?

4 Likes

The Rakhshi and Bohrok are just robots, so I doubt that they have any concept of gender. I don’t know about visorak, though.

2 Likes

I frequently misspell her name and/or pronounce it wrong as Galva rolls off the tongue a lot better than Gavla. At least for me anyways. While from a written standpoint it follows a lot of the same trends as other blue Matoran/Toa/Turaga (Gali, Hahli, Vhisola, Dalu, etc.), it doesn’t have the same mouth feel.

If we just stick to primary set gals, we also got Nokama, Gaaki, Macku, and Idris. They don’t end in an L + vowel like the others, it is vowel-consonant-vowel for everyone except Idris. Even with the previous, it’s either a strong or alteration of the vowel before hitting that L-vowel combo, which Gavla doesn’t quite follow. That v+l combo acts as two layers of separation of the vowels in pronunciation, so not as smooth to say. While the swap of l+v has a similar problem, it weakens the V considerably and becomes more of an extension of the ‘ah’ sound.

Or I’m completely insane trying to work out excuses to justify my constant error.

6 Likes

And then we have Kyrehx, who is in the category of “who came up with this name?”

2 Likes

Apparently Vamprah didn’t make the cut either… :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

I had a feeling I made an oversight lol

4 Likes

I went on a trip to Milton Keynes today

here are the results

I had heard that blåhaj was discontinued so I was very pleased to see a basketful in Ikea

13 Likes