The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I see even the tanks are celebrating.

4 Likes

Got three minifigures…had a moment where I thought I had broken an air tank in my eagerness to identify what it was…also got a sussy fellow as gift from a relative.

10 Likes

Hey, that’s the purchase on which I’m waiting.

5 Likes

Four deliveries and a pick up over the course of two weeks and I’ve got everything I’ve been waiting for. A partial NXT, some bonus Duplo, a sample of Primo for experimentation and, of course, the GWP order.

Also, if anyone happens to know where I could purchase a supply of 6P6C RJ-25 male connectors with left offset tabs, and the appropriate termination tool, let me know. I’m still looking.

12 Likes

Making some custom mindstorms parts?

4 Likes

I would like to at least have the option to fabricate my own patch cables. It would open up a few avenues regarding cable length and appearance. For example, if I used twisted pair instead of phone cable, I could weave the lines through Technic pinholes, a structural arrangement not possible with official Lego patch cables. It’s an odd crossover between my job and my hobby, so I kinda wanna pull that string just to see where it would take me

6 Likes

Are you an electrician?

2 Likes

Low voltage. Network cabling, mostly

6 Likes

Nice. That’s a good job.

2 Likes

Angry small blue man

edit:

IT’S MIIIINE ALL MIIINE

8 Likes

That’s pretty shressy dude

6 Likes

“First we” crack the “shress”

“Then we Crack the nuts inside”

5 Likes

So a bit ago I found out these exist and I can at least say it looks good.

Though i gotta say “FULLY ARTICULATED & POSABLE” seems like a bit of a stretch here.

5 Likes

The Forbidden One is above such trivial things as articulation. His mere presence is enough to obliterate everything before him.

4 Likes

We of the fandom are privileged to have known about the best, most articulated figures for decades.

2 Likes

True all their figures I’ve seen look good but it’s a bit of a letdown when they aren’t posable enough to even do their attack poses from the anime

Well at least we still have the Bandai blue eyes kit and hopefully more to look forward to.

3 Likes

Bandai Namco?? I remember those old arcade games they made…

1 Like

I got this purple boi today:

6 Likes

That’s not what I expected… does he turn into a lizard too?

1 Like

Nah he’s just lizard-styled