The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

He’s robot mode is based on his Pretender shell which is a monster lizard humanoid.

2 Likes

I found this time capsule today

8 Likes

I GOT IT! I FINALLY GOT IT!

I’ve finally got an hg Aerial Gundam! I saw the restock email from Gundam Planet and I pounced on it! And now it’s finally mine! Now I only hope I’ll be able to eventually snag a Lfrith as well.

6 Likes

Now the world is in your hands… that is one impressive collection of mechs that you have!

1 Like

Definitely. I’ve actually put together more gunpla kits in the last month/month and a half than I did in all of last year.

2 Likes

Lesgo.

Just recently acquired these two kits

9 Likes

Ooh! The Dariablade is great. I built that one not too long ago. Very cool.

3 Likes

I just ordered Studio Series B-127 off Amazon, and he should be arriving sometime in the next week (estimated next Wednesday).

1 Like

found some stuff from goodwill and did my best to make a coherent bonkle out of them.

i think its neat that this is something a child in 2002 feasibly could have made with parts available

11 Likes

It finally came!

10 Likes

Mi amor…

3 Likes

3 for $160 aint terrible right?

15 Likes

Mans flexing on us, straight Shressin on us even.

Very cool! I look forward to seeing a full on kingdom!

7 Likes

I got EarthSpark Terran Twitch today. I’ll post more pictures when I get home tomorrow

The light-piping is really good.

4 Likes

yay technic battle droid

I’ve wanted this set for most of my life due to personal reasons I’m not going to get into so I’m very pleased to finally have it

18 Likes

B-127 has arrived, and is currently dealing with the arrival of an angry Tusken Raider.

4 Likes

Finally got hasbros most recent problem child

Seriously whoever had the bright idea to shortpack this figure; I hope they got a promotion straight to unemployment.

5 Likes

Ok here are the pics.

5 Likes

behold

Shress has manifested as a physical construct

His name is Mr Shress

8 Likes

OH GOSH IT’S BREACHED CONTAINMENT OH NO

6 Likes