4 Likes

heck Wekua is gonna figure out my story before I finish it

4 Likes

YEAHHH RUKAH IS REALLL

7 Likes

Celebrate good times come on

Actual photo of me reading all the stuff Cronk ain’t written yet:

3 Likes

Another moment where I wish reactions were still a thing.

Or I wish this was discord and it could get pinned or made a @ everyone announcement for all to see the shiny man in all his glory. Congratulations Rukah :partying_face: :blush: :100:

7 Likes

Got mecha suit Spider-Man today. Honestly he might be my favorite single zord in sentai for just how solid he is on his own

Though I’m not much a fan of the combinations; it’s impressive they fit all 18 insects on one mecha but kingohgers articulation really betrays the figure past the extra 3 special weapon zords.

4 Likes

Inherited grampa’s engineering toolbox. Been a long time since I touched this kind of work and there’s stuff here that I just don’t recognize. Not sure if I’ll live up to it as its new owner. Was his father’s and his grandfather’s as well, I guess they each added to it and expanded it as the generations passed. Maybe I’ll shift my career focus

14 Likes

A tremendous commitment to be sure, but consider that you were the one who inherited it, not somebody else. We don’t get to choose who places faith in us, nor what gets passed down, but it’s our responsibility to honor it as best we can, even if we fail in the end.

That is also a really cool toolbox ngl; I’m very bad at any traditional engineering but it looks like it would have just about everything I would need if that was my field

8 Likes

That is a truly legendary toolbox. Those pictures feature more tools than I have ever seen before, and I don’t even recognize some of them. Absolutely an inheritance worth treasuring.

5 Likes

I agree with the above comments and also wish I could heart react

5 Likes

Completed the LC Dino thunder team. Now if only they’d branch out into sentai versions so we could get abare pink to go with them.

4 Likes

I got SS’86 Frenzy Red, Black n White Gillman, The Marvels on DVD, also on DVD, God himself.

5 Likes

but that isn’t me

2 Likes

“Just” is stretching it a lot. The Avatar sets were from August, the UP house is from mid-December, the Monkie Kid, Dreamzzz, Tallneck and Wall-E sets were from late December-early January and the Ninjago set is from the end of January. Also bought a few parts of BL for some non-Bionicle related MOCs. Luckily most were on clearance, so they weren’t that expensive.
Except for the MK set, the only way to get it here is on Legos website.
I also got a video game in late December, though it isn’t listed here.

I also got these three one day after posting this. I got them mostly for the figures (and Soras hairpiece) but the first two sets themselves are fairly good,

7 Likes

A new Bomb Squad trooper, an ARC trooper, a clone commando, and Soundwave!

3 Likes