The Loop: Reawakening discussion and ooc ((signups closed))

so its kinda like Castle In The Sky

4 Likes

4 Likes

Close but people actually live there

3 Likes

I am still drafting…but I am drafting nevertheless :wink: :blush:

8 Likes

MAIN TOPIC IS OUT

Also you may wanna watch out for something else dropping at 10:35 pm today :wink:

6 Likes

there is only one r :dizzy_face:

this is a fun opening

4 Likes

One quick question, how deep into the timeline of the RP does the prologue take place? Have characters gotten to know each other more or less at this point? Have they died before in previous time resets?

Ari’s characterisation in the events of the prologue is going to rely heavily on that information

6 Likes

As far as the group is aware this is their first time meeting each other, however Y’all were able to recognize that these people are vaguely familiar to you prior to meeting them.

You can only assume at this point from brief flashes of memory you have, you’re only point of reference is the number 3 scarred on your hand

3 Likes

@N01InParticular Am i still able to join?

1 Like

So unfortunately since we’ve already started the rp signups are now closed, which reminds me I should officially change the title

2 Likes

Blast it. I was hoping I could edit Podor in time to get in. I couldn’t get through to you to talk about it. Hard to know what to change and how much.

3 Likes

So there’s no scar in the main signups post mentioned; was that a detail specified somewhere that I’ve just missed this whole time or was it specific to Aristomache?

2 Likes

I do not mention that in the main post, accidental artifact from the original rp.

Well now that I’ve mentioned it in post I won’t retcon it, I’ll make sure to add that to the main topic in a sec here.

2 Likes

Would also help to know if it’s a roman or arabic numeral

3 Likes

As per what I wrote eons ago in the original rp It’s a Roman one

3 Likes

Ehres looping in the loopening right from the start

4 Likes

E34812 Walter GIF - E34812 Walter White - Discover & Share GIFs
It’s joe-ver…rip my draft of Grace Apogee.

Anyways I’ll read the topic with interest. Get RP’ing people! :smile:

6 Likes

Togav still exists :goo:

3 Likes

Is TOGAV a story where new characters can just waltz on stage? :eyes:

6 Likes

Hehe I see Nota typing :goo:

6 Likes