The Loop: Reawakening discussion and ooc ((signups closed))

Ehres looping in the loopening right from the start

4 Likes

E34812 Walter GIF - E34812 Walter White - Discover & Share GIFs
It’s joe-ver…rip my draft of Grace Apogee.

Anyways I’ll read the topic with interest. Get RP’ing people! :smile:

6 Likes

Togav still exists :goo:

3 Likes

Is TOGAV a story where new characters can just waltz on stage? :eyes:

6 Likes

Hehe I see Nota typing :goo:

6 Likes

IMG_4747

N01 perhaps we could bend the rules somehow pleas please please

IMG_3296

it’s been three days, I’m starting to lose hope

A character by yours truly just recently crashed into the stage so hard she broke the floor and “accidentally” killed a man in the process. I’m sure the GM can make it work :smirk:

:point_up::goo: link in case you’re interested

7 Likes

As Nota said, Togav is pretty cool :sunglasses: writing quality is really high and the characters and world are super fun to play around in

signups

rp topic

I’ll stop shilling someone else’s rp now :goo:

2 Likes

This will certainly be an rp to stalk :goo:

4 Likes

This little lore thing releasing at 10:35 pm was super fun to write I hope you guys enjoy it.

7 Likes

n01 stop if you keep doing this nota’s never going to sleep

6 Likes

he’s not going to anyway because the eiffel tower puts out 5G signals which interacts with the aluminum in his brain caused by eating top ramen to replicate cat videos whenever he closes his eyes

I mean uh Yeah 10:35 woo yeah

Ohhhh he’s dead

Welp goodbye Adam, see you next reset

4 Likes

It’s definitely gonna be interesting. If I’m not mistaken, Adam and Ari are heading towards the same group of soldiers (please correct me if I’m wrong)

Also, @N01InParticular, what would Adam say his military rank is?

1 Like

not me spamming refresh at 22:34

2 Likes

IT’S UP GANG

3 Likes

Me when N01 is two minutes late :disappointed:

Also me watching the RP topic for a reply :goo:

3 Likes

he wasnt late, but the post with the link is

1 Like

So either Adam is about to watch as Ari tries to fight several armed men alone or he is about to get shot to pieces instantaneously by the men who are ordered to kill everyone involved, or both :goo:

4 Likes

Basically you have your own specific rank due to your job but you have as much authority as a corporal.

At least for the current moment

2 Likes

He’s gonna see Jacques sitting in a pile monologue to himself as he realized he’s passing out from drowning from his own internal bleeding…

So, just so that I know for certain, he would introduce himself as something along the lines of “infiltration agent Adam Crayton”? Does that work? Or should he introduce himself as a corporal?

1 Like