The Loop: Reawakening discussion and ooc ((signups closed))

So a character with great engineering skills and a connection to the criminal underworld having one is pretty plausible. Nice.

Time to get drawing :smirk:

6 Likes

Oh definitely

:eye::eye:

Although looking at this a bit further I’m gonna have to nix the armband, as well you know.

Also secondly watchmakers don’t really wear any distinctive clothing, they’re just kind of regular joes

6 Likes

it might help to have an info sectino about the various factions, their allegiances, and what they look like :goo:

the current player list rn

4 Likes

Good idea, I’ll get on that asap

Edit: a lucanites and watchmaker section have both been added

6 Likes

Armband removed.

4 Likes

@N01InParticular this rp is giving me flashbacks to a certain game:
IMG_1081

2 Likes

It’s literally that except with arm puns

no wait uhh I mean I have absolutely no idea what NOTaHFfan’s character looks like

uhh I mean uhh uhh I have no idea who may or may not be joining the rp at any given point ahaha

4 Likes

Name: Norda Aardvak

Equipment: Not carrying much, Norda can fit most of her everyday belongings in her small lilac purse. Inside, you will find her wallet and I.D., a small vial of perfume, and a picture of a very young Norda and some mysterious man whose identity remains unknown. As for weapons, Norda always keeps her trusty switchblade hidden in her boot in case the time calls for its use.

Personality: Norda may appear to be a kind old lady on the outside, but she can crack the whip if she needs to. Carrying herself with a strong and confident demeanor, when wearing her cloak, many mistake Norda for a much younger woman. Depending on the situation, Norda can go from slightly rude to an all-out volcano of rage; most of the time she’s somewhere in between. Despite this, Norda truly cares about those who she works with, both on the job as a correctional officer and off. The abundance of orphans loose in Sikkerhead frightens her, and she hopes that most of them don’t turn out like the criminals that she meets with on a daily basis.

Appearance: Norda has a relatively short stature, but her imposing demeanor makes her seem much taller to many. Her mid-length curly grey hair sits atop an aged face with many wrinkles. During her time at work, she wears the required uniform of all mid-level government employees: A navy blue button-down shirt with yellow stripes down the arms and a shiny silver badge on the chest. Once she gets home, however, she generally wears a dark blouse, jeans, and her puffy brown coat. If Norda is planning on dealing some weapons that day, she never leaves her residence without her signature black cloak.

Occupation/Job: Although her official occupation is that of a correctional officer, it isn’t the only way Norda pays her bills. Being one of the very few officers of her type in Sikkerhead, part of her job description is cataloguing and storing weapons; some of which, she decides to pawn off on the black market during the night. Hey, you can’t blame her, being a correctional officer is nice and all (and gives you a healthy amount of connections), but can’t a woman have some fun?

Trivia: During her free time, Norda enjoys baking a copious amount of cookies for those that she works with at the correctional facility along with the street orphans that occasionally wander through her neighborhood. Some of her favorites include snickerdoodles, gingersnaps, and chocolate chip cookies. She also owns a vicious tomcat named Orpheus who guards the apartment during the day.

5 Likes

It’s okay, they’ll just turn into Yul Brynner :goo:
RIP king :fist: :pensive:

No that’s a connectional officer

Based

6 Likes

BEHOLD

3 Likes

what am I beholding

6 Likes

Minifig of my rp character

3 Likes

Approved, I look forward to killing you :wink:

7 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

And get drawing I did

Gonna assemble a character sheet for her tomorrow, I’m way too tired rn

How’s it lookin so far?

9 Likes

she looks like she’d get into fights with the sea ottar

amazing :goo:

5 Likes

Big strong woman :eye::eye:

Looking forward to that character sheet

8 Likes

I may or may not have just leaked it :goo:

9 Likes

Name: Rose

Equipment:
Rose doesn’t own much, a small knife, the cheap clothes she wears, a spare ■■■■■ in her bag and a few coins she managed to collect while wandering the streets.

Personality:
Rose has trouble trusting people and thinks that anyone might try to kill her for betraying the criminal organization she used to work for, the only people she kind of trusts are those from the local soup kitchen (mainly because she is mostly immune to poisons and she cannot afford not eating). She comes off as cold and has no problem “removing” people who might try to deprive her from her freedom again.

Appearance:
She has brown, shoulder length, wavy hair and brown eyes. She looks frail and she is average in height, despite that she is pretty strong. She wears an old, ripped pair of jeans she stole, a large white ■■■■■ and brown shoes and a big jacket she stole from the trash. She has a scar on the inside of her upper arm where she was branded by the organization.

Occupation/Job:
Rose was a child assassin for a criminal organization where she was basically treated as a slave and kept on a leash by getting her addicted to a special drug. While on a mission she managed to kill her supervisor and flee. Now she is homeless, but at least she isn’t addicted to the drug anymore. Sometimes she does odd jobs at the docks when she needs extra cash

Trivia:
She dislikes alcohol and cigarettes as they are addictive and remind her of her past. While not as strong as when she was in the organization she is still a pretty good fighter even if a little malnourished.

@N01InParticular let me know if stuff needs changing

6 Likes