The Loop (RPG)

“I hate to say it, but that may have to be the case.”

7 Likes

“Great, I’m glad to hear it. The EMP device I talked about is ready to go. As far as I can tell, the battery took well. We did a test and it’s very strong, definitely strong enough to destabilize the … well, stabilizers. Any word from the others?” Ryan says, looking down at his watch

1 Like

David walks down the street with the others glancing in window and house, he gets a few odd looks from some people, he glanced down at his watch.

3 Likes

The time reads 1:17 pm

6 Likes

“Nope, but they should hurry up, it will take a lot of effort to mount the pump and i would like to test it at least a couple times.”

1 Like

@Eilrach “David you’ve been pretty quiet, you wouldn’t, perchance, be cooking up a plan?” Alex asked as he brought them into the opening street, to your left a sign read: EDWARD ST. “welp! We’re here, if I’m correct, it’s the third last house on the left.” Alexander pointed at a particularly smaller house, compared to its peers, constructed out of brick .
@Atobe_Brick @Winger @Cordax

7 Likes

“Would’ve thought it would be a mansion or something.”

2 Likes

“I’m assuming you’ve already completed the pump then? Well, what do we do now. Want to go get some lunch, I know a great place around here.” Ryan says to the other scientists in the lab.

2 Likes

“Sure, but before we do that, could you show me some of the advanced machinery you have there?” He pointed at a wall on the other side of the room “if you two aren’t too hungry of course” George proposed

1 Like

“Oh yes, of course!” Ryan says. “Let’s see, where should we start. Ah, I Know! Let’s start with my prized possession” Ryan walks over to the farthest wall from the workbench and points to a strange device on a golden Plaque. “This is the first device that we found all of its functions for and how it works. And the best part, I was the one to figure it out!” Ryan beamed at the other scientists.

1 Like

“Hm, not really, I could if I knew more about the building” David said as he walked along side the others

3 Likes

“It isn’t actually. The best part is knowing what it does and how it works” george said “could you explain what it does?”

1 Like

Alexander let loose a very colorful word. “Austin? Got anything?”
@Cordax

6 Likes

“Maybe we pretend to be prophets … Scheisse, that wouldn’t work, would it? Maybe we pretend to be poor and looking for a way to borrow an airship for the services?”

3 Likes

Alexander let another colorful word fly. “I’m an idiot, why didn’t we think of that earlier.” He paused as he looked the group over, as if assessing how bourgeois each of you were before nodding, “it’ll have to do.”
@Cordax @Atobe_Brick @Eilrach

7 Likes

“Ok then, what if he asks for some kind of prof? What will we do?”

3 Likes

“I suppose you’re right. Anywho, it’s a heat sink for one thing, meant to take extra heat from the turbines and keep them cool. However, that’s not all it does. You see, it always seems to get incredibly hot, and maintains that heat for a long time, and that’s what set it apart from the other heat sinks. I did more research into it, and discovered something incredible; it’s a vault. You see, the old ones used these heat seals to stop people from getting important things, and because of this, they would disguise their vaults as heat sinks. The only way to open the vault is for it to get below a certain temperature. We haven’t yet been able to open it, no matter how cold it gets. I suspect there is a very specific temperature that it has to be to open, as it seems to be more complex than others we’ve found of a similar function. Quite fascinating, wouldn’t you say?”

1 Like

"From what I’ve heard of this man, he doesn’t seem like the type to do favors. Anyway, I’m fairly certain that they don’t hold services until the end of the week. Thursday, or perhaps Friday.

Maybe there’s no need to lie. I could try purchasing it from him."

1 Like

“With what money?”

1 Like

"could you two Not? This is bigger than any of us we do not have the time to argue. " Alexander interjected.

"winger only

You may have found Alexander’s sudden aggression strange, maybe he took your honest question as a provocative statement with the goal of annoying Dr.agler. Maybe this situation has happened before? who knows?

Alexander sighed. “Just follow my lead. Okay?”
he led you to the address. they finally had some semblance of a plan and in Alexander’s experience that was enough.

the inventor stopped just short of the stairs and takes a deep breath before ascending.
“Are you guys ready?” He asked his fist is now just a couple of inches away from the door.

@Atobe_Brick @Eilrach @Winger @Cordax

7 Likes