The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

it never was

4 Likes

Oh, I guess not.

Loop lagoon is an area in Pokémon.

8 Likes

Shouldn’t Eilrach be @'d on the RPG topic?

1 Like

oh frick! let me fix that.

6 Likes

clever

1 Like

@N01InParticular can you give everyone some more time to respond to your posts? Like, at least let more than one person respond to the big event before doing another one.

2 Likes

okay. :+1:

7 Likes

So is this thing a creature or machine?

3 Likes

Machine

8 Likes

Is anyone else imagining everyone’s voices in British accents?

Also, @N01InParticular, is it a good assumption that Ryan would recognize some of the parts on the drawing of the colossus or no?

1 Like

yes.

yes

7 Likes

for some of them.

1 Like

Who aren’t you imagining with British accents?

1 Like

same

I imagine some with british accents, some with russian.

don’t ask why.

2 Likes

To be honest, I kind of imagined James’ voice sounding like Chairman Cho’s from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Of course, that may not actually be what his voice would sounds like, but it’s the voice I imagine when I’m planning his dialogue.

1 Like

Austin Reimer, George Roberts, and possibly Adele Finlay Darwin (I haven’t quite made up my mind about her accent)

I imagine some of them to have American accents, and some of them to have an accent that I can’t really describe.

EDIT: I imagine George Roberts to sort of like Wario, I think.

2 Likes

nah he strikes me as a Luigi type

7 Likes

Definitely more luigi than wario

@N01InParticular is there a reason you chose Nessuno as the dude’s surname? Did you choose it because it means noone and your username starts with N01 or has it got any importance?

Also today I’m not home , my phon is at 20% battery and I forgot the charger, so I won’t be able to do anything until I get home in around 12 hours

4 Likes

@N01InParticular, where would Ryan’s lab most likely be?(as in which section of the map)

3 Likes