The Loop (RPG)

David wandered through his way through the streets he looked down at his watch, ‘10:02’, “blast I’m late” David muttered to himself as he approached the town square. He walks in just as James finishes his sentence.

3 Likes

Austin walks to the group. “Hello” he says, showing no emotion.

1 Like

“Good you’re all here.” a stranger says relief filling his voice as they walk up to the group, he wore a faded blue jumpsuit and smelled of smoke, attached to his belt were various tools. The only features you could make out about the person who you assumed wrote the letters was his deep blue eyes studying you through scratched goggles. “You want answers? Follow me.” the writer as you decided to call him, motioned for you to follow him, on his right hand you could make out a faded III.
@Winger @Gx_05 @Thecobaltcorsair @T4k4nuv4 @Eilrach @Atobe_brick @Cordax

6 Likes

“I guess I’ll go with you” Austin replies. “I don’t really have anything else to do” he mutters under his breath.

1 Like

“Wait a minute, who are you? This could just be a trap.” Adele said, taking a step backwards.

2 Likes

“A Friend- well its more complicated than that. I promise I’ll explain everything, but not here too many-” he gestured to the various civilians “I believe the saying is Too many ears in the cornfield.

6 Likes

“Well, I’ll certainly be going with this kind fellow here. Besides, it looks like some of us here are armed, so if worse comes to worst, I think we’ll be just fine, ay?”

3 Likes

Adele swore, but followed the group without further complain.

2 Likes

“Well I might as well follow” he said with a cough and a wheeze

4 Likes

“All right. If you can shed light on this situation, I see no reason not to follow you,” James said.

1 Like

Ryan had been checking notes and not paying attention to the rest of the group. He looked up to ask their opinions on something and saw that they had started to walk away. He was quite far behind by this point, so he hastily shoved his notes into the pockets in his lab coat and ran after them, calling “wait, where are we going?!”

1 Like

“Somewhere we can talk.”

You followed him through the streets until you arrived at a Repair shop right on the edge of the civilian district, smog billowed out of the chimney “Looks like Sean is already at work.” the writer said absently as they unlocked the door and motioned for You to enter. Once inside you suddenly realized what exactly The writer did for a living, they were an inventor. Various shelves were lined with a wide assortment of gadgets. Behind you the door closed with a slam followed by a click. “Now that the doors are locked we can talk. It is safe to remove your masks.” The writer pulls his mask off his head, his neck length light brown hair streaked with gray falls in a mess over his face. The first thing you notice about him is how young he is, you gauge his age to be somewhere in the early twenties.

8 Likes

(Addressing the mysterious writer) “Have you got a name, lad?”

1 Like

“Alexander Nessuno.” he swept his hair out of his eyes. “You can call me Alex.”

6 Likes

“Ah, pleasure to meet you Alex. You may call me Doctor Agler”

If there are any nearby chairs, Dr. Agler sits down.

Dr. Agler removes his mask and hat. “Now then, what information do you have for us?”

1 Like

there are no chairs in the main room

“We can discuss over Tea.” Alex says as he leads you upstairs into the kitchen and motions for you to sit down at the small table in the middle of the room as he sets some water to boil before running back downstairs to grab something. Within 5 minutes the writer runs back into the kitchen and places a map onto the table and goes back to preparing the tea. Soon he brings some cups and snacks to the table and begins pouring the hot leaf juice into your cups before sitting down at the table. “Ask away.” He says as he tries to fix his neck length hair but alas it’s a losing battle, he seems to come to a compromise with his hair and just wraps it up in white bandana.

7 Likes

Dr. Agler accepts the tea, but doesn’t drink any.

1 Like

James was the first to ask a question, though he assumed everyone was wondering about the same thing. “So, what do you know about whatever it is that’s happening to everyone?” he asked.

1 Like

“You’ve been having severe Déjà vu correct?” he said Flicking his Jumpsuit’s zipper.

7 Likes

“Yes… I’m guessing by your asking that it has something to do with what’s happening?”

1 Like