The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

@Axelford dew it

2 Likes

Dew what?

Ohhhh join! Hmmmmmmmm I’ll mull it over

Edit: oh wait I’ve said the same thing before :woozy_face:

2 Likes

@DuneToa signups are open again

@Ghid @MakutaOisli don’t forget to post those awakening events once chapter 2 is finished.

7 Likes

Name: “Wight”
Equipment/Tools/weapons: Surgical gauntlet: A surgical glove with multiple apparatuses attached to it, allowing a surgical tool to be affixed to each finger: blades and forceps have been attached at the time being. Revolver: A Revolver with the words “First and Last Incision” embezzled onto it. Has a backpack stashed with medical supplies.
Personality: Blunt, overly dramatic. Can get scared easily. Talks too much. Helps calm nerves.
Appearance: Pale white skin, green eyes, red hair. Mask:
OIP
Clothing: Standard hoodie when casual and Surgeon’s wear when at work.

Occupation/Job: Doctor of an Illegal medical clinic. Occasional tinkerer
Trivia: Med school reject how started her own medical business for those who couldn’t afford it.

1 Like

Ok, then, here’s my character:

Name: Zatth

Occupation/job: Bounty Hunter and mechanic/tinkerer.

Trivia: Zatth, as a former member of the military police, has partaken in many raids on resistance splinter groups headquarters, during which he looted and pillaged as much as he could while remaining undetected. Unfortunately, he was eventually reported to his commander, who had him dishonorably discharged. As he had already hidden much of the loot, he was able to get off with only a few counts of assault and robbery.

He wears a casual outfit with a stainless steel breastplate and greaves, and carries a six-shooter and Bowie knife for weapons. He also has an oversized scope for his gun and a large Victorinox backpack.

Zatth is sometimes hard to get along with, as he often wishes to pursue his own plans instead of listening to others. He also has a tendency to use metal objects to make armor for others in exchange for money or supplies.

That’s my character, but feel free to suggest changes or clarifications.

1 Like

I’d suggest changing this

To

Zatth, as a former member of the military police, has partaken in many raids on resistance splinter groups headquarters

The only reason I would request you make this change is that Sikkerhed has not been in contact with any other sanctuaries in over 70 years so there wouldn’t be any conflict large enough to classify as a war.

But other than that needing to be changed I think everything is in order to be approved once that’s done.

7 Likes

why is the guy the mask

1 Like

So hows my character?

This town ain’t big enough for the both of us boy
:dizzy_face: :syringe:

/s

4 Likes

Cool idea as I’ve said before

I’d suggest you do put some research into the commonly used surgical tools at the time and if you want to the extra mile I would very much appreciate it if you listed the specific items she has stored in her bag.

Seeing as the 9mm Winchester Magnum (which I’m assuming is the gun you’re talking about here) was first developed in the late 1970’s I’m have to give that a no

More of a nitpick but the hoodie part doesn’t really fit the setting either, however seeing as the hoodie was first invented in the 1930’s I’ll allow it if you Really want to keep it.

I responded to your pm if you’re still interested in her need for a mask to breathe.

5 Likes

I want to keep the hoodie.

then any magnum will do.

1 Like

By advanced I mean the date it was invented.

7 Likes

This is your new canonical weapon of choice

3 Likes

I fixed it.

Fixed! I’ll enjoy meeting y’all soon! In character, of course!

2 Likes

me too-

oh uh

don’t look out your window

1 Like

“Aahhh!!!”
He stumbled backwards and knocked over the ugly lamp on his dresser, spattering glass and beer on the shag carpet of the hotel room.

1 Like

@N01InParticular I fixed the discrepancy for the revolver.
Is my character approved,and/or is there anything else needed?

So, Assuming you’ve scrapped the needing a mask to breathe idea I think everything is good here.

Approved

Like I mentioned earlier I’d recommend you put some research into 1920’s medical science as it will definitely help you be able to rp your character better.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to make doctor puns.
Also,when i mean,“standard surgeons clothing,” i mean a very unclean,bloodstained garb.