The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

When do we Start?

As soon as everyone posts their responses chapter 2 won’t last long as it’s mostly all written and ready to post.

That reminds me

@winger @GX_05 @TheCobaltCorsair @Cordax @Eilrach @Atobe_Brick can you all get a post out soon.

8 Likes

I’m not sure if there’s anything in your post that is directed at my character, who’s still working in the lab.

3 Likes

You’re right, however i didn’t want to leave you out just in case.

7 Likes

What is the standard format for introducing a new character?

I’ll give a prompt when the chapter starts and you’ll go from there, if you want you could also have your character describe how they became aware of the time loop if you want.

6 Likes

@winger @GX_05 @Cordax @Eilrach can you all get a post out soon?

6 Likes

yessir

1 Like

Lesgo

5 Likes

and you’re completely sure that this was never called loop lagoon?

3 Likes

Again, Pokémon area.

5 Likes

I could’ve sworn…

you better not :angry:

2 Likes

I’m still waiting to know if george makes it to the exit

2 Likes

Right, totally forgot.

6 Likes

Man, it’s been years since anything happened here… seems we escaped the Loop™️ after all.

5 Likes

Unfortunately with everyone like falling off the face of the earth I doubt this’ll ever continue

10 Likes

Darn. I wish I could have actually done something in this RP. It’s the first one I joined, and I never made a post in the main topic…

3 Likes

Perhaps one day we’ll get a Loop II The Loopening
If we do I’ll be there for it :goo:

3 Likes

I’m here, just mostly not posting. It’s hard to post in RP’s consistently with college and stuff. Plus I haven’t posted any new Mocs because I don’t have access to my parts. I do have a bit of a backlog of Mocs I could post but the longer I don’t post, the harder it becomes to post them. Maybe I’ll take a look at the roleplay topic for this game and try to remember what was going on.

4 Likes