The Loop Sign-up/OOC discussion

I believe Ryan and George are going to meet Enzo, and everyone else is heading to the cache with the ultimate goal of getting an airship.

3 Likes

Is the heist option still open?

1 Like

yes you can just say you’re following Adele

7 Likes

Are the sanctuaries circular?

I wonder what the map of this world looks like…

1 Like

Yes.

hmm yes.

5 Likes

Hey um could someone catch me up on what I missed (there was 48 reply’s)
And I will be going out for lunch with a friend, sooo I don’t know maybe the rpg could slow a bit?

2 Likes

You know what? I think I’ll edit my comment so James will stay with Ryan and George, since a scientist isn’t going to be very useful in a heist.

3 Likes

I’ll allow it.

8 Likes

Thanks! I kind of skimmed over most of the RPs, so I wasn’t exactly aware of the fact that the group was splitting up.

So, @GX_05 and @T4k4nuv4, James is going to be following your characters, instead of being with the rest of the group.

2 Likes

ok, I guess James stayed at the lab to help Ryan

2 Likes

Adele and some others are going to an undisclosed location with the goal of getting equipment and later an airship, the latter possibly by stealing. James, Ryan, and George are staying behind to work on tech against the colossus.

4 Likes

Hey @T4k4nuv4 if you could pm me and explain who this is that would be great.

6 Likes

Sure one sec. I’ve never created a private message so I’m not sure how to do it

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve done it or not yet, but to pm somebody, you can click their username and press the blue button that says “message.”

1 Like

Yeah I got it, thanks!

Edit: sorry about the typos

2 Likes

Ugh I am back and I am falling further behind, which people are the ones not on the heist? (Because Davy ain’t on heist)

2 Likes

James, Ryan and George stayed at the lab, although George and James left so that Ryan could deal with his cousin

I assumed you came to the cache (not necessarily a heist), but we can retcon that pretty easily.

3 Likes

Hey @N01InParticular, do they have some form of college on Sikkerhead?

2 Likes

sikkerehead has an education system

7 Likes