The “Makuta” - Bionicle Futures

More photos:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/k7e5nu/the_makuta_bionicle_futures/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
A small excerpt.

“Who are you”? The Red Toa inquired.

The horned Figure stood in the center of town, a sand beast carcass dragged by its feet. Silver armor dotted it’s body, twisted fingers curved into claws.
“I will be your future ruler, king. But for now I am but a traveler, a scavenger, a nobody.”

Toa Pushed again. “You’re not a nobody, your wearing the krakkan! The mask of The Makuta.”

The being smirked. “Oh this thing? I found it on the body of someone. His head was smashed in by a rock, quite unfortunate really.”

The Red Toa began to shake. A Toa of air joined the conversation.

“Could you please hurry out of town, or at least remove your mask? Your appearance is causing a disturbance with the Matoran.

The Being replied sarcastically.
“Me? A disturbance? Ha! Don’t make me laugh.”

The Toa of air responded.
“Why are you here?”

“For supplies. Nothing else as of yet.” He said as if distracted.”

The two Toa looked in mild confusion.
“Ok, at least remove your mask when you go to buy.”

The being looked disappointed.
“Fine by me children of Mata Nui.”

14 Likes

The moc is nice, especially with the lighting on the first pic, buuut…

it should be you’re not your here

1 Like

Or maybe he meant yore!
I’m just kidding, that was a joke. Great moc

1 Like

Oof let me fix that.
@TheMOCingbird fixed

1 Like

this:
kind of reminds me of this:IMG_20200623_165420

that I made a little while back. I might borrow that lighting style and angle once the revamp is done if thats alright.
I also always love seeing tall characters with custom torsos wearing the kraahkan

2 Likes

Pretty good. The lower torso seems a bit skinny at the joint, but it’s a fairly solid moc.

1 Like

Thank you!