The most frustrating toy you've ever bought

Try the UCS one, oh boy you haven’t seen bad design yet.

Probably Takutanuva, because any pose I put him him makes him fall over.

Bayformer-era Starscream. I could never get that thing to transform properly… :confused:

1 Like

You do know the last UCS Star Destroyer was released in 2002, right?

If I really wanted a better version of the set, I would probably pick up the 2014 model.

I meant if you thought the 2006 model was bad, the UCS one is FAR worse.

My Transformers Blackout toy from the first Micheal Bay movie. Ugh, it was impossible to transform. And the instructions barely helped xD

Warhammer models

I mean taken on their own as a product they’re fine and all, it’s just GW’s lack of common business sense and game design competence that annoys me

It was really a toy my younger sister had, it was this thing you would sit on and turn the wheel in the middle, and it would make you spin in circles. Well that thing also had a built in soundboard that would play the most annoying nursery rhymes when you played it. My sister would drive me insane with that thing until one day I unscrewed the top of it an literally ripped out the circuit board inside. The next day she was confused to find that it would no longer play any music. :grin:

3 Likes

4 Likes

this little chipmunk thing that willl repeat everything you say in
a higher voice . . i hate it

1 Like

Most frustrating toy I’ve ever bought is a Mega Blocks set. The idea was cool, and I don’t think the design was flawed per se, but…it fell apart constantly.

3 Likes

Try buying a modern set. They fixed most QC issues.

1 Like

When I was 3 my dad bought me a tiny general grievous figure. It’s function was like to press a button and it would blow up! So I took it to my garden to play with it and I made it blow up, and…

Every
TIME

I tried to put it back together it would blow up again…and again. In the end we just gave it back to the store.

6 Likes

This. Unlike @BlueCel, this thing isn’t made to break apart. But should you even look at it wrong…
Poof.
In pieces.
I got two of these, one was decent but had horrible volcano knees and way too much friction in the shoulders, and the second was far too loose and couldn’t stay together. None of my other SAS have this problem, so… I dunno, I can’t really pose either of them that well (which sorta sucks considering it’s a freakin jojo figure)

2 Likes

Well, This isn’t mine, but rather it is my brother’s, but I was the one who had to get it out of the box:

This thing wouldn’t shut up, nor did it want to escape the prison the toy company trapped him in! Also, I had to hear “HYYA!” “Take that!” “Ouch!” 300 times a minute for the next few days.

But as for something that was actually mine, it was Revenge of the Fallen Arcee, as that thing was a freaking mess. It not only was the worst transformers figure I ever owned, but it was hideous, it couldn’t stand up, and that weapon was way to easy to activate!

2 Likes

Are you talking out the DIO figure or the DIO Black figure?

Dio black

Thanks for clarifying.

The most frustrating toys I’ve bought are the lager movie Transformers. I usually get them from thrift stores, so they don’t have instructions.

Like this guy?

Yeah, I can see where you’re coming from, this guy is a pain in the butt.

Hmmm idk, I kinda liked playing with that prime, but I have the black and blue one hue hue.
Now I didn’t find it as frustrating as other toys, he was more of a challenge because it required a lot of strength to like build him or something I don’t really remember, but I see why others would not like him.

1 Like

He actually is a really well liked figure by the fans, but what I was getting at was that there is a reason most Transformers Fans like to keep in in the robot mode.

1 Like