The Nexo Knights Topic

also for those who don’t know, the “monster shields” are in the game called “shields of absorption”, basicly with a name like that, it leaves the implication that the monsters can absorb the nexo Powers that the Knights get from Merlok, which is pritty cool, but there are only six shields (though strangly, beast master have one in his “final boss” version durring the first part of the app game, even though he did not get a shield at that time, because Jestro and the Book of Monsters had only found one shield)

tell me how to take a pichture from the game on a mobile and il get a better image.

also here is a really interesting thing:

from the info i was able to find before the purge of the Nexo Knight site of this info, we can see that Moltor might have been originaly planned to be called Mouldron…

also the app game seems to make the indication that Moltor and Flama is going to be something like Kruncha and Nuckal or Crug and Crawley.

1 Like

I bought Jestro’s Evil Mobile tonight and I just have to say, it is amaazziinngg. This is probably the coolest set of the wave. It has a fair amount of technic parts to work the various functions, and it’s pretty unique looking.

1 Like

Odds are the knights will face done the books creator at some point. Just bought most of the line on Saturday… my new wallet is still off crying in the corner. And I love everything so far. If there’s one thing that irks me is that to get the ‘basic’ nexo powers we may have to buy things I’d normally skip like play mats.

1 Like

I’m not sure tbh, don’t have the app game or have tried getting images from it

Looks like a sort of hammer mechanism on the back, turn the gear and the hammer smashes. Cool :3

Has this been pointed out, at any point during this topics existence?

This is from this guy, I think he wrote it?
https://twitter.com/dinoboy89/status/654635686402859012

I’d like to say that I posted the book’s Amazon page before but I honestly can’t remember. In any case that looks like a very interesting book. I wonder what’s inside? Is supposed to be a guide or a replica of the BoM?

i do have this book on my amazon.com wish list just to keep an eye on it, i do plan on getting it when it is released, that and the fact that it says on the amazon page that there is a nexo power in it, which i would just like to remind people of that if you have a nexo power that is not on this list:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/nexo-knights-power-list-incomplete/16524

then please share that power so that it can be added on the list.

but anyway, i personaly hope that the book will be like a guild to the different monsters in the Nexo Knight series, basicly be a sort of book of creatures which gives info about each of the different monsters, from the small red imp like creatrues to the ball monsters to larger ones like Sparks and more.

Here’s some stuff I forgot to post last week:

There is some rumors regarding the summer wave. Axl and Lance will receive Ultimate treatment, There may be a Mech-Dragon (Take with extreme salt on this one), reliable sources pointing toward a large “Volcano Castle” set, and a potential Macy vechicle shown in the app:

1 Like

I believe the show will be good

1 Like

I think Macy’s vehicle will be a set. It seems unlikely LEGO would fully design a vehicle only for use in a phone app. Maybe a full, console game,but not an app.

1 Like

Preview pages of the real life book the Book of Monsters! (Try saying that 5 times fast)

http://www.lego.com/en-us/lifestyle/products/lego-nexo-knights-book-of-monsters

Definitely going to pick this up if just for the artwork.

I hope there sets for all of them

Also not sure if this is known. But the big Nexo emblem of the set boxes is scan-able for nexo blade.

@Toa_of_Thundercat20000ca
i know that, but if you are looking for more nexo powes, then please take a look at my (still under construction) list:

Is there an online embrgo on Nexo Knights? The only place online I’ve been able to buy is barns & Nobel. Went to my Toys r us and Nexo is on the shelves, Walmart too (though those shelves were pretty bare). Also checking the different regions on legoshop.com shows different product listings for nexo Knights too. Seems really odd.

1 Like

I’ve been a few stores and no Nexo Knights stuff yet either, admittedly its after Christmas and they are trying to get rid of old stock before stocking new + the official release date is January so don’t expect many to be in stores until then. Depending on where you live and shipping to stores, it could be until a week or so into the new years before sets arrive.

Not sure what you mean by this… they should all sell the same products, though admittedly they may not be ordered in the same line-up on the shop page.

I’m gonna have to get that book.

Pretty much. What I meant is that not every region has the full wave listed on the site while other do. One thing to note: Walmart has them on shelves with no tags while Toy r Us did.

1 Like

there is another enemy called the magma clapper that is… weird… though I do see them making it as a set kind of like infernox.

wait a minute… clouse has a magic book… merlock has multiple magic books. When monsters get destroyed in nexo knights, they poof into the smoke clouse’s hands make when he uses magic. There is a serpent monster general called whiperella and flama looks like a ghost from ninjago. COINCIDENCE, I THINK NOT.

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Hey, Mr. Makuta, make sure to edit your posts with updates.

New webisode released, much better than the first one. Probably because Jestro and the BoM are the stars this time.

1 Like