The Nexo Knights Topic

agreed, and thanks for the new power, added it to the list.

1 Like

Can anyone tell what hair pieces the knights use? Well mostly Clay, The rest I can pick out myself but he seems to have ‘anime’ hair.

1 Like

I think it’s a similar case to Kai from Ninjago, where he gets a unique hairpiece never seen prior

1 Like

You sure cause I’m pretty sure all the knights use existing pieces. It may just be since it’s CGI it’s more detailed.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure, yes.

It wouldn’t be implausible, is all I’m saying. considering Kai didn’t have a hairpiece proper until 2014

2 Likes

Im pritty sure that Macy have an original hair peice seeing how her pony tail is basicly just her helmet tail peice attached to a hair peice.

1 Like

Looking at the first episode again. Is there a big pony tail hair piece like Macy’s also it seems Aaron never takes off the head phones… Hopefully we’ll get hair in the next wave.

I just realized the Knight’s names correlate to their weapons.

Clay-Blade-Sword/Claymore
Axl-Axe
Macy-Mace
Aaron-Arrow-Crossbow
Lance-Lance

Clay’s name is based on a Claymore

also this have been brought up before.

1 Like

Just bow not crossbow. Crossbows dont use arrows, they use bolts, which are much shorter and heavier than arrows, despite their similarities. I do believe Aarons weapon is meant to be a futuristic bow anyway, but because a minifig lacks alot of articulation the weapon itself had to be designed like a crossbow.

1 Like

I got the The Chaos Chariot,today and I love it.

I found this at the Barnes and Nobles in Wilmington North Carolina. (Var probably got to the Bionicle first)

The new armor pieces are in a frosted trans blue color and the minifigure as a whole is amazing.

5 Likes

I got the fortrex today. Can’t wait to get home and build it. I watched jang’s review and it’s pretty frickin awesome

3 Likes

Ayy

I got some today myself

Lance’s Horse, King’s Mech, and Chaos Chariot

Building the Horse ATM, but not very far.

the figs are sweet, as expected, though.

4 Likes

That is the set I want most aside from the Chaos Chariot, Jestro’s Evil Mobile, and the… what’s it called… that vehicle that Clay drives that looks like a sword on wheels… I forgot the name, but I want that one as well.
My least favorite would have to be the horse mech, but the small minifigure scale horses that are buildable are amazing, I hope Lego makes a small set where you can get one for $10.

1 Like

Da Rumble Blade.

2 Likes

Just got the King’s Mech. I haven’t built it yet, but man does it look good. Thanks to the promotion I even have extra baddies to fight it.

2 Likes

Thanks.

What really stinks though is that the Nexo Knights game is not compatible with my Kindle Fire HD, so I can’t play the game until I get something other than an Kindle.

The Horse looks decent, but truly shines in Bike mode

Macy’s helm, especially her visor

looks like, super metal. I love it.

Additionally, her mace looks better if you exclude the studs and apply the small pyramid pieces directly to the 1x1 brick they’re based on

Here are 40 Power Keys refurbished, labeled, tested, and ready for printing or for scanning on your device.

-Listed Keys are-

Arrow Strike, Back Fire, Backlash lightning, Banana Bombs, Beetle Bomb, and Charging Attack, Chicken Power, Clapper Claw, Dragon of Justice, Dynamighty, Forcefeild, Formation of Fortitude, Goblin Attack, Ground Pounder, Hawk Holler, Ice Dragon, Incinerate, Jungle Dragon, Lava Dragon, Mace Rain, Magnetize, Mech Master, Nexo Blade, Phoenix Blade, Raging Rally, Rolling Fireball, Rushing Strike, Slime Blast, Spirit Vortex, Storm Dragon, Stronghold of Resolution, Super Human Speed, Swift Sting, Sword Tornado, Target Blaster, Thunder Blaze, Toxic Sting, Tractor Beam, Under Woe, and Venom Bite.

Also if you have any extra power keys that can be refurbished drop them in a reply and I might create another key page and list the people who posted them on it

Thanks to DarkHenrik for original keys

Here are some Bonus keys

Cloning

Roaring Righteousness

Sea Dragon

Time Breach

2 Likes