The Nexo Knights Topic

Yup.

Nope.

Anything constructive to say? I can’t argue the other guy’s points because they’re true.

I’m just saying it kinda reminds me of BIONICLE, but then again, so does Ninjago.

1 Like

Ahh, it seems like my attempt at a snappy post failed. Oh well. :sweat_smile:

Lego pretty much follows the same formula for every action/adventure theme. It’s no secret that Nexo shares some things with Bionicle, but so does basically every other theme in that category.

Bionicle just happens to have the distinction of being “first”. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, that’s kind of a problem I have with Lego, but I guess if it sells, it sells.

Very true.

So two mini-sodes were released featuring Lance and Axl.

To be honest I’m just wondering when the next episode of the actual series will air.

1 Like

On the bright side, at least the Lance one introduced Lavaria, to a capacity.

Also Jestro and the Book were amazing during the Axl one.

Didn’t see the Axl one yet, going to go check that one out.

I wasn’t fond of the Lance one, it seemed kind of cheesy to me. Lavaria is pretty terrible at being a spy, and how did they get a truckload of goblins there in the first place? Lance is only fighting the lava monsters for a second, so how did he miss and entire movie?

What was Jestro’s master plan here? What did he want the goblins to do to the King? Stick to him?

And how have the Nexo Knights not captured Jestro yet? With all of that fancy technology, it wouldn’t be too hard to Clay to fly up to the Evil Mobile and grab him, right?

And that, folks, is why my EB member title is “confused”.

Well, only four more days till we get the rest of the series proper

so worry not.

More accurate names for the summer sets thanks to just2good:
The Globlin Thrower (70318)
Macy’s Thunder Club (70319)
Aaron’s Aero-Hunter (70320)
General Magmar’s Siege Machine (70321)
Axl’s Mobile Tower (70322)
Jestro’s Volcano Base (70323)
Ultimate Axl (70336)
Ultimate Lance (70337)
Ultimate General Magmar (70338)
Ultimate Flama (70339)

And here’s the episode schedule thanks to @CM4Sci
http://i.imgur.com/QH8UMmV.png

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/lhjhbB9.gif

3 Likes

here are some of the trailers for the episodes i found on youtube:

^this^

It’s not painful, and the voice acting is actually not painful.
ahem, Chima.

Still, they need to make me interested, and haven’t done that yet. I’ll keep tabs on it though.

2 Likes

why do people still do this? why do people still threat Chima as if its THE worst LEGO theme that was ever made?

seriously, it is starting to feel more like people want to hate Chima because “everyone else does” even when there is no proff of that statement.

Because

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

its people like you who ruind the fun of LEGO. ):<

7 Likes

I won’t push this too far off topic, but absolutely nothing about Chima appealed to me, and what it did have going for it wasn’t enough to make me care about anything other than parts. In my opinion, it is at very best the second worst theme LEGO ever made.

On the other hand, I absolutely love ninja and knights are the love of my childhood, so both Ninjago and Nexo Knights have something going for them for me. I’ll probably nab a minifig or two from this new line, see how I like it, and maybe it’ll work. Maybe it won’t.

I’ll still always love Ninjago though <3

1 Like

uh

because it is

No it was not. I don’t get some of you peoples complaint which has at times come down to that Chima has animals as the main characters. So what you all want to see the same old boring human cast and not something that is different?

It doesn’t get special treatment for being different.

Does Galidor get a pass for looking more like Action Figures?
Does Scala get a pass for being LEGO Barbies?

1 Like