The Nexo Knights Topic

I found this website:

These appear to be official images, but I’d double check if I were you.

I just noticed that Jestro has fangs. Weird.

You’re probably right.

Here
http://brickshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/70352-alt2-e1478729285848.jpg

1 Like

Oh my gosh this set is crazy.

oh thank you

Sees capless head.

Oh sweet lord, what in Merlok’s beard is that thing

I know right? Even his “face” splits apart to reveal two spring shooters.

1 Like

This is starting to give me serious Worriz’s Combat Lair vibes

Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing.

2 Likes

For some reason I love that it includes a tiny boat. It’s totally unnecessary but I love it.

2 Likes

So many vehicles with faces… Monstrox must really love Thomas the Train…

4 Likes

So will this set:

have this structure in it?

2 Likes

Can you say no to this face?

2 Likes

no… :^)

1 Like

let see here:


the combat lair can be seperated into a large bike, a small prison, a large wolf styled land vehicle, two claw styled vehicles and one helicopter.

Jestro’s Headquarter can be seperated into one steam roller that have a face on it, a flying vehicle, one moblie crain and comes with a boat and a small land vehicle.

and why should that be a bad thing?

its Thomas the Tank engine. Wanted to correct you on that.

… Yes?

3 Likes

it’s joke

4 Likes

I personaly don’t like how Monstrox’s cloud is so flat. I was hoping for a more round cloud.

oh, and the large, winged gargoyle is named: Grimroc.

strange… the other large gargoyle that looks like Sparkks seems to also be named Grimroc… but im not sure because the name is to blurry.

for all i know, these two monsters might not actualy be two different monster characters, but might actualy be a species of large gargoyles.

And he should’ve be made of transparent pieces imo.
Any other pictures of the sets can be found here:

http://brickshow.com/2016/11/more-2017-lego-nexo-knights-images/

The sets are certainly starting to grow on me.

from what i can tell with the “forbidden powers”, instead of them being a form of data power stored inside the shields, they might be sort of like stone tablets or something that contains these dark powers inside of them, would explain why in some of the images on the back of the boxes, that the Nexo Knights holds them and store them away.

Honestly probably the only gimmick i like in the set. Its creepy due to the idea of the face splitting open. Its a shame that this probably wont be Monstrox himself and its probably just a possessed vehicle with Monstrox flying above.

3 Likes

or its a statue that have been converted thanks to Monstrox’s magic into a monstrus vehicle.

though i personaly hope the show gives a really good reason for why Jestro is still working with Monstrox.