The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

The red bar at the top as opposed to the blue one for this year’s sets suggests that since the Toa find the Mask of Creation this year, they will look for the Mask of Control next year. Also, this conicides with the given fact that lego plans lines for 3 years: Creation first year, Control second year, Ultimate Power third year.

5 Likes

Link

Why do the Matoran and Toa of Earth never get any love. ;-;

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey, guys. Let’s please stay on topic, alright?

@Chronicler17 That’s what I was thinking, too. But the top of the box has a golden Krahkaan if you make it out, which made me dismiss this as fake.

As for the red color, while it would seem nice to have different colors each year, one should know that one could easily open Photoshop and turn a blue banner into a red one. (And all it requires is one simple tool).

2 Likes

Call me when actual leaks come up.

3 Likes

Any leaks right now are likely to be tricks. I doubt we will even get close to real leaks this soon on while LEGO is likely buffing security after the leak incident last year.

The fake leaks are dumb anyway.

6 Likes

15 Likes

^Meh, that set is too unarmored and gappy. 0/10.

That golden Grinder mask tho…

3 Likes

Looks better than some of the other fake leaks. :stuck_out_tongue:
When do you guys think we’ll actually get leaks by?

I’d say sometime in September or maybe October.

22 Likes

I’m less likely to believe image leaks at this point. I bet the first legit one will be something text based like a catalog or store leak.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a feeling we’d get names first, too. That’s what happened with the Skull Villains.

7 Likes

And also that happened with Invasion From Below

1 Like

Leaks… ho boi

It seems to be one of the biggest things we talk about here on TTV, doesn’t it?

Hey look Bioraiders is back! We missed you!

5 Likes

yeh, more leaks more fun. At least we know lego isn’t a big believer in “Loose lips sink ships” =P

Yar, it’s time!

4 Likes

apparently a few of the later leaks were done by lego on purpose

Cheeky buggers

7 Likes

BIO YE IS BACK

DID YE BRING THE BONKLE 2016 LINKS WITH YE

<stuff

3 Likes