The Official BIONICLE 2016 Leak Topic

@Chronicler I know you’re a mod, but theres so many of these topics, maybe you can condense them into one?

Nah. I’ll just redirect any further topics here. It would be pointless, since this is about the most recent leaks we’re discussing, while other topics are about earlier ones before I made this topic.

@Rockho That’s the thing that lead me to thinking that, yeah.

1 Like

I guess we wait for @MT_Zehvor or someone of equal rank to make a official topic. :grin:

(Not to bring you down, just to make it easier for new people.)

Well, this IS the topic people need to go to for further 2016 leaks. I should probably add “official” in it (since Mods can also do that).

1 Like

Notice how the figure has white outlines? That’s a telltale sign of an external light source, and if this was all CGI, the light source would correspond(at least somewhat) with the light source in the background.

If it’s not fake, it certainly isn’t finalized.

I get the feeling that someone’s really desperate for Bohrok and has too much time on their hands…

5 Likes

My post from the Bonkle 2015 Topic:

I have (most of) the parts, I could build a moc up of this,
it’s fairly easy to work out.
aside from the front of the head.

it doesn’t look to have a function either, surely a bohrok of all things would have a function.

btw, has anyone tried searching for that background?
I’m kind of interested in just what it actually is.

2 Likes

I am extremely skeptical about this, and if this is real, I hope it is an early version of the set. To me, it doesn’t look very good, but that may just be the quality.

its still not leak season yet
But it is fake leak season

Whatever this thing is,it looks horrible.

This is legit,

34 Likes

Marhi revamp hype amiright?

4 Likes

Can you link me that please? Very please…

3 Likes

I do not know where it is. I think @Scarilian does, though.

3 Likes

Whoa these look amazing! The best part is how they’re all so unique and complex, expecially Jaller and Kongu. Looks like LEGO really went all out on this one!

/s

6 Likes

I think its fake

1 Like

Lol understatement of the year.

3 Likes

Lego hates Nuparu. Confirmed.

8 Likes

What if its really APPLEGO LJ from the future and he has banned Nuparu :anguished:

7 Likes

I was going to say that. :open_mouth:

1 Like