The OFFICIAL Helryx08 Self-MoC- The Assassin

Helryx08 “The Hunter” Self MoC V. 1 Update 4 (finally)

I was messing around with some other ways to use my custom torso, when I was hit with inspiration to make it better. Well, here it is.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

It’s amazing how different something can be made while still keeping the same style look.

1 Like

Thank you.

Wow!

You got rid of the bulges. Nice move.
I understand if it was a little hard to get rid of that concept.

Perhaps, you could reuse the idea on something else?

Anywho, good job on the MOC! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m actually quite impressed with the progression this MOC has taken in improvements. It’s looking really great so far, and I say “so far” because I’m expecting you to continue working on it. =P Also, it always makes me feel giddy to see masks of rare colors in use on a self-MOC. Nice choice.

7 Likes

Very nice! You finally got him to lose some weight.
The next thing I would work on are the lower legs.The way the armor is attached really sticks out. Try to keep the look of the ankles/feet with the HF armor, just make it blend more into the MOC.
Keep on doing awesome.

2 Likes

Very slick torso design!

1 Like

Thank you! And if you like uncommon masks, this might be of interest…

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/uncommon-01-mask-mocs/3418

2 Likes

Helryx08 “The Hunter” Self MoC V. 1 Update 4.5

Once again, I go to decimals. I came up with two different ways to attach the ankle armour, and I don’t have a personal preference, so I figured I might as well see what y’all think. WARNING: Due to my camera being old, it doesn’t like to focus on things relatively close to it.

I apologize once again for the image quality. But anyway… what do you think?

And as always, Enjoy!

5 Likes

The one on the right seems like it could be better, if you found something to do with that exo force hand that would make it look better.

1 Like

You could add a blue light saber piece on the right one, it would look better.

As they are, I like the one on the left better, although if you found something to do with the exo-force claw, on the right, it may be the better of the two.

2 Likes

Helryx08 “The Assassin” Self MoC V. 1 Update 5

I apologize for the long time with no updates. Life gets really busy sometimes. There has been a name change. When I originally started this ‘project’, I saw my Self-MoC’s character as a person with a dark past, trying to make up for it. He had a strict code to follow. He fought with spears and swords, his armour was more white and noble. As time progressed, I stopped thinking of him like this, and more like a silent, mysterious person. He no longer just found people: he did the whole job. And thus, the name change.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

definitely looks better. IDK what i could make better other then the torso since it aint my type of design etiquette but I suppose the others could make better suggestions. Over all a pretty solid figure. For some reason it reminds me of toa krakua…

2 Likes

Everything is great, how ever the arms are awkwardly placed.

Likely should’ve scrolled down before posting. This thing’s been updated to The Pit and back. 8P

3 Likes

i know

You could make a load of before/after pictures, highlight the differences, and then post them under some kind of “tips for improving your MOCs” topic. :smile:

2 Likes

scrolls up for the first time in months

Dang…
#TheDifferenceIsReal!

3 Likes