The Official Lego Club Topic

It can’t be a coincidence. it’s too exact.

2 Likes

Anyone else think Lewa’s mask looks like Goht’s mask from ‘‘The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask’’?

(Can’t upload pictures, since I’m a new user)

1 Like

http://zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/b/b8/MM_Goht.png/200px-MM_Goht.png

…Kinda? I guess?

1 Like

The person who did this Bionicle comic was probably the person that drew that. I mean, think about it. It would make sense that Lego would hire someone who knows how to draw robots.

2 Likes

I hope that’s the case.

1 Like

this must be a while ago, when they were deciding wether or not to make comics for 2015. seeing how some things dont add up, like lewas mask, and everyone is missing a weapon and so on

2 Likes

Dont tell the Mouse! Disney is gonna sue if they find this out.

Iron Man is not a robot (or is that even Iron Man with all that Transformer in the back, Im confused as hell) . Second, he is not that very creative if he reuses the same character posses like that so I wish he aint working on the real Bionicle comic.

1 Like

Iron Man isn’t a robot, but he might as well be one. He’s completely mechanical on the outside. And it’s not that it’s lazy to reuse a pose, you see that all the time in comics. It’s just that it’s so obviously copied directly from the Marvel cover.

3 Likes

Just hope the person who made those comics aint doing the official ones. Dont like the art style regardless of things Ive mentioned.

1 Like

He reminds me of Pat Lee.

1 Like

The cover was done by Ed McGuinness, who has a very specific style to his art, it is not the same guy.

1 Like

I think the artist thought the shoulder pieces on lewa were supposed to be part of his mask.

1 Like

oh yeah, I almost forgot about how creepy majora’s mask was… thanks for the nightmares

2 Likes

REDACTED -Nyran

@Tahu Thats what I said!

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

1 Like

Oh I didnt see your comment before i posted that lol.

1 Like

I’ve always loved the LEGO Club magazine; it always has something interesting it.

2 Likes

Not really news, but there’s some stuff in this month’s magazine regarding constraction.

BIONICLE:
Whole Page:

All Text:

Characters:

Random Stuff:

Star Wars:
Whole Page:

All Text:

Characters:

I don’t remember this

Click?

2 Likes

Ye

That issue had a minigame of sorts where you had to find Click in a bunch of different pages

(coindicentally the BrickMaster version of that catalog included Click as a set)

6 Likes

Hey, I remember this!

I gave it to my older bro after I finished it.

1 Like