The Probably Unofficial TTV Boards Census!

I suppose it depends on what you consider to be a significant interest, but among those not on the list I would include:

Currency Collecting, Trains, Tractors, Gardening, Reading/Writing, Children Fiction, Toys in general, History, Robotics, Website Design, Mythology/Folklore, Theology, Philosophy, Firearms and Weapons, and a lot of other things.

I’m kind of all over the place.

2 Likes

Wait what. Ghid’s not British :scream: I’m so disappointed, the sarcastic posh charismatic English Ghid I have created in my head is no more…

14 Likes

I guess I count as Australia even though I live in that tiny island that doesn’t exist :stuck_out_tongue: I am really surprised at how many TFOLs there are I thought all bonkle fans were millennials

Hey @Ghid did you put ‘other’ because ‘other’ is running around in a suit smashing weebs knees?

8 Likes

My most significant interest is music production. Star Wars, Video Games, and Board/Card games are much less significant than my interest in that, so I didn’t include them.

1 Like

But the point of the census is to easily gauge the demographics of the place, Making someone scroll through replies counting manually almost defeats the point.

5 Likes

Forgot to say what my other interests are-I have way too many but basically history, aviation, trains, minecraft, hiking, bunkers, model making, painting/drawing etc etc
I certainly like Star Wars and Transformers to a degree but neither are major interests.

3 Likes

I’m surprised how few Gundam fans there are.

1 Like

just because I live in north america doesn’t mean I’m not bri ish

9 Likes

@Nogus101 just got back from the movies, and… you son of a gun. you absolute madlad. you wippersnapper. you actually did it.

yeah, the second i saw there was only male and female, my first thought was
‘uh oh’
i’m personally a dude, always have been, always will be, but i automatically knew that there was going to be problems with there not being an ‘other.’ though, annoyingly, i think it may be a bit to late to change it.
(also, eljay did this, so i think we’re safe.)

2 Likes

Most bionicle afols are on maskposting and r/bioniclelego tbf. TTV have a strange appeal to younger people, which might have to do with their strong guidelines and rules regarding language. This makes it easier for kids to more easily convince their parents to let them sign up on the boards and lets be honest most people here joined during g2 and most likely were kids when they joined.

2 Likes

i didn’t know it automatically updates the text when you edit it
i thought you had to refresh or something

1 Like

It always surprises me how long ago G2 was and how little time there actually was between G1 and G2.

Also I joined after G2 died

4 Likes

I forgot to put other, and I don’t think I can edit polls, but I do agree, I just don’t have a better solution for now. Anyways, it’s my bad. Sorry

Thank you for the idea

3 Likes

Robo-Hobos rise up!

2 Likes

I don’t think that most people asked their parents for permission though.

5 Likes

The reason I put other in interests is because I’m a car guy, always have been, always will be. That’s the reason why pretty much all of my lego purchases (or gifts) in the last 5 years or so have been either technic or speed champions

5 Likes

My main interest is prediction, it seems.
Because look at my profile.

Here are all significant interests.
Also, why not make polls that do not show people who voted, so that nobody gets exposed or anything? Like census is for stats, not to know exact people isn’t it?

1 Like

Not safe.

Just monitoring. Not sure if we’re leaving this up or not.

3 Likes

@Nogus101, i guess we aren’t safe. time to leave the country!

4 Likes

but how the heck am I supposed to target the weebs and wipe them off the face of the planet without knowing who they are? my life doesn’t have to be that hard man :sob:

Seriously though, if you don’t want people finding out that you live in brazil and your second favorite hobby is stamp collecting, don’t take the poll

Because mods can always see the poll results
In fact mods can see everything you do
you are never safe

15 Likes