The Probably Unofficial TTV Boards Census!

i don’t know how, but i just realized cordax is a tfol. i wasn’t expecting that. wingar too.

4 Likes

I know I’m not as mature as I could be but there’s no need to roast me like that.

And yeah thanks for the support @Ghid

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 10.30.03 AM

/s

3 Likes

I don’t know what to think of this.

3 Likes

no clearly for you he though you were an AFOL. Only one with long years of experience would be able to make such great art.

5 Likes

yeah, what i meant was i was suprised you were a tfol. i guess i just automatically assume anyone that’s been here longer than me is an afol, though that assumption has basically been thrown off a half mile high building in the united arab emirates, and disintegrated on impact like a 2007-2010 lime joint.

4 Likes

I just came to the awkward and painful realization I’m not really a TFOL anymore.

Hello darkness my old friend…

8 Likes

I just assume I’m the most active AFOL on the boards (though that might have to do with nigh everyone who was on the boards when I arrived being inactive), and everyone else who’s particularly active is a TFOL.

4 Likes

Technically, I will only legally be a TFOL for a few more months. And, I also assumed @Cordax was an AFOL. Huh, the more you know

3 Likes

Do I really come across like that?

2 Likes

If we’re going by legal accountability, that differs by country. You become an AFOL when your age doesn’t end in teen.

3 Likes

Does that mean that 113-year-olds aren’t AFOLs?

4 Likes

But age differs on different planets.
I still say you’re an AFOL when you’re considered an adult, whether that’s at 18, 21, or 941.

No, at that point you’re a SFOL.
Senior fan of lego.

14 Likes

honestly, i see everyone on the internet as older then me.

also, just went to sokoda’s linked twitter, and… why is his hat retweeting stuff?
(yes i know it’s a different language)

eight-teen

a teen

if being a teen doesn’t mean being a teen, then uh… Sorry?

listen man ok listen look see

we don’t talk about sokoda’s hat

3 Likes

I understood that reference.

6 Likes

Me too

yes yes me too don’t worry I am very cultured.

1 Like

see, now what Im wondering is how many of the seven people who said Nerf is a secondary hobby are stock class Nerfers, and how many are modders?

1 Like

uuuuhhhh… i took the air suppressor out of my sidestrike?
(i would mod, it’s just that i don’t have a ready supply of modding materials, and i don’t really have much money to use)

2 Likes

Well, I’m personally relatively new, and while I’m technically stock-class at the moment, I have been dabbling in modding. My friend got a 3d printer not too long ago and he’s currently printing out the parts for a spamf. I’m guessing since you knew to ask the question that you are a modder?

Also, this.

2 Likes