The Pros of Bad Bionicle Sets

I do agree there. However, I was only referring to the original unbroken piece.

2 Likes

[quote=“Doremarpool, post:10, topic:20602”]
I mean, when I was a kid, they were awesome!
[/quote] Exactly the same here. Used to pick em up at the local walgreens for very cheap!

1 Like

good pieces

Which!? All of those pieces are broken at this point.

1 Like

He means original as in just-out-of-the-box (you can easily put pressure between the sides of the socket with your fingers when you snap it to a ball joint to avoid further breakage). The bent Av-Matoran limbs can be used and can look nice in a variety of different ways (shoulder joints, digitigrade legs, neck, etc) despite their relative fragility

1 Like

Kazi has Bohrok eyes in a less common colour.

They are not the same as the ones in the Bohrok/Kal/Va

He also looks okay from the front.

Ketar looks good, and the function can be fixed, by removing it :smiley:

1 Like

as someone who actually got these sets when they were originally distributed good guy and bad guy 06 were quite fun promotional sets with somewhat well executed colourschemes and a good selection of parts for moccing especially bad guy 06
but there is one creature far worse than either of these. one i struggle to even think of anything good about at all.

i present to you bad guy 07.

7 Likes
  • Consistent colour scheme of black, grey, silver and gunmetal
  • Creative (first and only) use of a foot piece as a creature head
  • Good tail articulation
  • Upward pointed Barraki eyes are reminiscent of a real deep sea fish (Stargazer)
  • Looks very alien and unique from any other creature on Earth
  • Zamor Sphere function
  • Wide and tall stance; illusion of being larger than other polybag sets
  • Okay parts pack

I’d say this is one of the better polybags, I’d probably build this guy if I had the spare parts.

Now give me something else to find pros of, I dare you =P

1 Like

How about this?

1 Like

It’s not a Bonkle set.

2 Likes

Oh, ok I thought you meant sets in general.

4612 Super Glider is a horrible set. The wing sheet makes for great albeit expensive toilet paper. You only get seven pieces for $4.00!

5 Likes