The Queen's Elite Royal Guard

Here is The Elite Royal Guard for Her Majesty, the Queen. One day maybe I’ll make an actual queen character which will employ the guard. Until then, I guess this guy will have a lot of free time on his hands.

31 Likes

The Knights Kingdom armor piece on his chest looks a little odd, but apart from that, nice job!

Indeed. It’s probably my least favorite part of the build as well. I was going for a golden carapace-type look, but it ended up being more of a face guard. I really like those armor pieces though. I just couldn’t figure out how to make it work as a chest piece.

Eh I do like this MOC but there are a lot of things that bug me about it.

The Knights Kingdom armor piece on his chest looks weird to me.
And there is something about the limbs that Bugs me, I just can’t put my figure on it.
Weapons are alright.
Color scheme isn’t my favorite but it works well.
Overall Neat MOC man.

Thanks for the honest appraisal. The color scheme isn’t the coolest in the world, that’s for sure. But purple and gold are typically associated with royalty. So that’s why I went with them.

2 Likes

I like it

Coolio

You say that to everything you see :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like it his moc but the legs I don’t think really fit with kinda detailed esthetic this thing has going on but other then that I like it so props to you

Not the things I don’t like

the mouth piece looks a bit off, but other than that I love how you did the royal colors

I’m not just saying this to be different, but something about the Knights Kingdom armour piece really appeals to me, as some kind of face shield…

The moc looks great, but I have to agree with the others saying that the knights kingdom armor looks a bit weird where it is placed

OMG glowy swords! :blush: :blush: :blush:

This MOC makes me anxious for your Queen MOC.
My only gripe is the lack of lime green that appears to be in the MOC’s weapons.

That’s a really good point actually. I wish I still had this one assembled so I could tweak a few things. Oh well.

I like this MOC’s overall color scheme; I think it goes well with the overall asthetic. But where did you get the purple skrall armor bit?

Cool. Unique color scheme.

I actually really like the mouth cover. Very nice color distribution.

I think a beige background would have brought out the colors better.

You sir are MAGICAL with ccbs. GG

1 Like

Thanks man. I definitely prefer CCBS to Technic, because I look a smoother, sleeker look. But I do use quite a bit of technic in the skeleton, although you can’t really see it with the armor.

1 Like