The Relationship Topic

Well lads. I told the girl I liked her. Pro tip, ask her if she and someone you see her with a lot are dating, then when she asks why, tell her why.

We had a lovely discussion on the confusing nature of feelings and our equal confusion about processing feelings, before saying that, while she doesn’t feel much for me, she’s open to hanging out more and seeing if that changes.

5 Likes

Ayy that’s good!
Much better than being rejected.

Good luck my dude.

(I don’t really know what to say in this situation, so this is the best you’re gonna get.)

4 Likes

So

about this

Yeah they mutually agreed they were better as friends, and after a while passed, I am now dating said friend.
It’s weird how things work out sometimes.

8 Likes

That’s great, I’m rooting for ya.

As for me I asked a girl I’ve been talking to alot out but it kinda fiddled out in the sand. We are still really good friends though

4 Likes

Oh yeah I get that, it’s rough coarse and irritating, and it gets everywhere. I’d recommend asking her out in a less sandy place.

12 Likes

I’ll be sure to try that next time, lol

3 Likes

Still going strong at almost 15 months

7 Likes

My wife’s boyfriend told me to throw out my Bonkles, what do I do?

17 Likes

Simple questions come with simple solutions.

Burn the collection. Burn anything related to your marriage. Burn your SS card, your birth certificate. Anything that makes you, you. What are you going to do after throwing your life away into the flames of yesterday? Move to Denmark. Go to Copenhagen for a week and enjoy the sights and sounds; you’ll need it for the war that’s ahead. Take a cab to Billund and enter the doors of LEGO HQ. The front desk person is gonna be all like " Hvad vil du have hjemmedisk?" Ignore them. Slam through the pearly doors into the vast hallway of LEGO bricks.

It’s going to feel like this hallway goes on forever. That’s because it does. The next three years of your life will be dedicate to walking (or running) the endless path, studs piercing each foot as you take a step. Once you finally make it to the other side, you’ll see another set of doors. Go through them and meet the man you’ve come all this way to see: Ole Kirk Christiansen.

Ole’s an older gentleman, pushing 129. He’s sitting in a white room, tugging along a train of wooden ducks. He only says one word, repeated by a perfect copy: “Kvak, kvak”. You’ll ask him a question.

“Did my wife ever really love me?”
“Kvak, kvak.”

You’ll ask him another.

“Can you help me?”
“Kvak, kvak.”

One last question.

“Can I be the Bionicle?”

Ole stands up. He stares at you and

Poof.

You awaken. You’re on a beach, there’s a shrill voice calling out for you.

“Help! Help me! My village has been attacked!”

23 Likes

My response to this topic is about my best friend.

Today, the unthinkable happened.

Today, I lost my best friend.

{sniff sniff}

I was reaching for a bag of chips from my cabinet in the kitchen. Without ever meaning to, a box of Chips Ahoy cookies fell down. He was sitting right beneath the cabinet. This was my worst mistake in my entire life. The Chips Ahoy box fell on top of him, and he collapsed. It severed his head, decapitating him, and ending his life in the most unfortunate and tragic manner :pensive:

I still grieve for him.

Of course I’m talking about my dragon MOC

7 Likes

huh, has it been since September since I last posted in here?

I guess the latest update to say is that, while we are still not a couple (and I’m not sure if I’m feeling the same way anymore), we have got a lot closer to each other since that encounter, closer than I have been with most girls, so that’s a plus.

2 Likes

I would normally say a good friendship is key, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to marry this girl that I started “talking with” ten days after I met her. We just clicked. That’s not always going to be the case, sometimes friendship first is better, but don’t think every great relationship starts as a friendship

it’s funny you mentioned that, because at one point she was incredulous to the fact that I developed a crush on her after knowing her for less than a year, whereas I always considered myself slow to develop feelings towards anyone (which I confirmed with a sample size of two that started much earlier.)

1 Like

Relationships are weird
Edit: relationships/friend zone/crushes

Which is why I just opt not to do them :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Mood.

2 Likes

this topic is fun to watch
background, i’m a child
i won’t be in a relationship for a long time
or, at least the kind being talked about here

2 Likes

I dont do them aswell …

1 Like

This is true.
Luke Skywalker’s wife tried to kill him when they first met.

5 Likes