The Report

Regards to Alpha. Epsilon 10 reporting from Dimension 54.A. Two moons, one sun. The atmosphere is weak, consisting mainly of fluorine. Can see nothing but rocks. No signs of carbon based life. Will report more soon.

I observe.

17 Likes

Transmission registered.

1 Like

Darn dimension travelers and their timey-wimey space machines, leaving eerie reports on the interwebs…

3 Likes

Man, all I get is screaming and static.

1 Like

Regards to Alpha. More information from Dimension 54.A. Discovered living rocks on this planet. They take on the shape of beasts, and have the intelligence to match. They travel in packs, in what I can only assume is a hunt for sustenance of some kind. Shall follow them and discover who or what it is they search for.

I observe.

8 Likes

inb4 Epsilon 10 discovers what is likely a void

3 Likes

Regards to Alpha. The living rock creatures appear to have given up on their search. They have been searching tirelessly for many weeks, so I may assume it is not food they are looking for. Shall continue to search the planet for other forms of life.

I observe.

8 Likes

Regards to Alpha. Discovered a stone hut when searching the mountain ranges of the planet. Appears to be coated in a gooey, luminescent substance. Very little inside, a few chairs and a table. Is a good sign towards sentient life. Shall continue to search for the creator of this hut.

I observe.

9 Likes

This is weird…

The creator of the hut had better have Velociraptor legs…

1 Like

Regards to Alpha. When searching for the creator of the hut, stumbled upon a village. Appears to be inhabited by carbon-based life forms, despite the lack of oxygen. Said life forms appear to be humanoid, and entirely composed of a gelatinous substance. Need to get a closer look, will have more information in the next report.

I observe.

10 Likes

Regards to Alpha. These creatures show remarkable skills. They appear to be able to change their consistency at will, going from a gel-like state to a more rigid shape in seconds. They can create a luminescent gel, which they spread on their dwellings. They do not appear to have any specific gender, yet come in a wide variety of hues. Furthermore, they appear to be sentient. They communicate by vibrating their bodies in a frequency I have yet to decipher. Will continue to monitor the patterns of these creatures.

I observe.

7 Likes

Why do i get the feeling this is going to be like ‘The Void’ where the reveal of the truth is a total mind-fugde xD

3 Likes

Regards to Alpha. My observations of the gelatinous beings have been interrupted by the stone beasts, who were apparently searching for these creatures. The beasts posses a form of gaseous breath, which disintegrates the gelatinous creatures on contact. The villagers are attempting to fight back, but it appears they are fighting a losing battle.

I observe.

3 Likes

Regards to Alpha. The gelatinous villagers are being slaughtered. Though they fight, there is little they can do against the fumes.

I observe.

2 Likes

Observin’s for pansies

4 Likes

Regards to Alpha. Only one small villager remains. If I am to record the properties of this species, I can no longer stand by passively.

I act.

7 Likes

Regards to Alpha. I have managed to drive the stone creatures away, though for how long I cannot tell. The small villager appears to be unharmed. I shall defend it lest the creatures return.

I protect.

5 Likes

They have returned. Attempting to fight them off.

4 Likes

One of them has damaged my dimensional transporter. A tunnel has opened up.

4 Likes

It is odd. I am in the tunnel with this young being, and it would appear our minds are melding. I am transferring some of my mind into his, and his into mine. It must be a side effect of the broken transporter. Interesting.

5 Likes