The Self-MOC Actual Roleplay Topic - Act I

OOC dude he has like 50 broken limbs and don’t forget about oneku

2 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oronix looks at the Kraata in his hand.

“We need a guard that is biological. One that relies on instinct, not command.”

5 Likes

Somewhere off in the distance an O’malley clone dies.

4 Likes

“Um, ok, but we are still biomechanical, you know that right, we can use both instinct and command.” “But can I train my cousin in the art of glorious combat?”
OOC: That’s all for tonight folks, tune in next time for another exciting close encounter with the sixty seventh kind.

1 Like

OOC: What about O’M - Oh.

Guys this should just be my new catchphrase XD

IC: Voku looked at his crazy plans strewn about the wall. He turned to the MegaToa suit.
“Time to join Weight Watchers, big boy.” He smiled, pulling out a wrench and screwdriver.

2 Likes

Hutere lays Kronax down on the medical bed. He begins tinkering with a robotic hand, and adds a little something extra. He attaches the hand to Kronax’s wrist.

“oneku?’ kopari coughs “where are you?” he says as he looks through the rubble in the cockpit he finds oneku,” oh no, why always my friends and teammates" kopari says horrified as he looks at onekus body impaled by a shard of steel broken from the wall

Winter notices someone watching him, as Winter looks at the man they turn and walk away, Winter follows

1 Like

“You are biomechanical.”

He continues staring at the Kraata

“You are evolved and given power you would not be otherwise capable of. My…son…”

he pauses on the word “son”

“…is not.”

2 Likes

Hutere fixes up Kronax’s other scrapes, burns, and broken bones. “You should be good by tomorrow morning.”

kopari begins to tumble and fall in the rubble attaching onekus body on the suits back

“Ah, so I see.” “If you ever want to make him more than he is, let me know. I have been studying the process that made me this way.”

But, Kronax attempted to carry both of them?

OOC: Back. What has happened?

OOC:

HOED UP. HOED UP. HOOOED UP.
Nirika and Oronix actually made babies? Where was I?

Wow that date Naho set up was really a smash hit…

3 Likes

OOC: No.

Oronix pulled a Kraata from his antidermis in his forearm.

4 Likes

[quote=“Mrblackpants, post:9247, topic:19631, full:true”]
“I don’t… know, I couldn’t carry th- them.”
[/quote]OOC: or did you?
IC: kopari continues walking through the flames of the rubble getting out of the graveyard starting a trek to get to a village

2 Likes

OOC: Oh.
I don’t know whether to be relieved or dissapointed.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes