The Self-MOC Actual Roleplay Topic - Act I

“I abandoned his island years ago.”

“He made me an outcast, a Toa with no elemental powers.”

Turns and nods as a response to Amaka.

1 Like

Hutere waves back to Amaka. “And who would you be?” He then responds to Oronix. “Maybe that’s a good thing.”

“Amaka, Ta-Mataruan Patrician, and hand of the Po-Mataruan Turaga, P’tew,”

1 Like

Stoax trudges around in a circle, his feet digging into the sand beneath. “A forgotten land, hmph, as if getting stranded on a deserted location before wasn’t enough.” He mumbled silently.

1 Like

Hutere regards the Matauran “Hello.” And then he turns to the pacing Toa mumbling to himself. “Your name?”

Oronix glares at Hutere with anger in the idea that this Toa could be a friend of his worst enemy.

To get his mind off it, he turns and asks the mumbling figure a few feet from him who he is.

1 Like

“How is a dragon suppose to sleep with people introducing them self’s all around him.” Darth as he decided to just wake up. A that moment he realized he was nowhere near his hoard.

“my hoard! It’s unprotected and open for any thief in the dang kingdom to steal. or worse what if the spiders steal my hoard.” :weary:

“Oronix?” Destrucus says in confusion. “My title is Destrucus, heir to the Shadow Clan though I like to refer myself to Destro” He then asks, in an awkward manner, “What are these… Toa? Matoran? Turaga? And what’s this… Dragon?”

2 Likes

Hutere senses anger from Oronix with his Kanohi Rode. “What’s with the sleeping Dragon?”

Oronix closely inspects the dragon that has the strange ability to speak.

“We appear to mostly be Toa. Except this strange creature.”

looks at Darth

1 Like

“The name’s Stoax, Toa of Stone.”

Hutere regards those who have woken again. “Welcome, Stoax.”

Interesting, many of us are Toa. Perhaps this is no accident.

I am Oronix, Toa of no element.

1 Like

“Oh no my hoard! oh my hoard the spider are gonna strike, I just know it!” Darth notices a couple of humanoid creature looking at him. “what are you are looking at never seen an Dracolich before?”

1 Like

“There are few accidents in my experience.” Hutere says.

“You would be mistaken.”

Hutere notices a scar across Oronix’s left eye.

1 Like

“No, I have not. Where do you hail from, strange creature?”

Oronix looks at Hutere then at Darth, clearly also curious.

1 Like

Destrucus looks around, again confused by these “Toa”, and this “Dragon”. “Toa of Air? Toa of Stone? Toa of Nothing?” Destrucus says in confusion.

Hutere nods. “Those are our powers, yours?” He then looks at the Dragon, which seems to be waking. “What about spiders?”