The Self-Moc Mission

It’s old, but yes, I do.

This is the original version of it

8 Likes

If I might ask, how is this next batch going? It’s been a hot minute since anyone last posted here.

I’ve got 2/6 done. It’s taking quite a bit longer than usual just because I’ve had a lot going on recently, so I might just post the 2 completed ones early and then the other 4 later.

5 Likes

In my darkest hour, when I needed it most, there it was. Jimbob, my light, my saving light.

3 Likes

No worries. What you’re doing is a treat in itself. Take your time!

2 Likes

I know this isn’t Gringats Chibi topic but I want to put forward @Sharnak’s self Moc if he is okay with that. It’s a very cool and funny one!

Edit: Okay I also nominate @HORRIOR’s self Moc, this is a case where it would have to be “chibi”

click on the link, I dare you

5 Likes

ahem.

No.

also I don’t think it counts since horrior is kind of not exist but if it does I want to see it happen

2 Likes

Yeah, my suggestion s are certainly not for the 2nd or even 3rd series, just some really unique Mocs that need shout outs.

Chibi as in not anime related and a small Moc, only the size of Botar…

4 Likes

I get that
monopoly has to build it full scale or he’s a fake fan

2 Likes

Since monopoly built cordax’s MOC even smaller and chibi-er than the original, shouldn’t horrior be even bigger and more elaborate? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

No problem man. I don’t expect that many mocs to be done in such a short amount of time and its best not to rush anyways. You’ve done great so far!

5 Likes

Alright, I’m going away for a couple of weeks or so, so don’t expect much activity here.

I’ll just quickly post the two I’ve completed now, being @Barafu and @ProfSrlojohn. I’ll take better pictures once I get back, as well as a better look at the function I put on ProfSrloJohn.

15 Likes

OOO!! M’dude this is great. Thank you so much!

1 Like

You have impeccable timing X’D
MOC Spotlight Challenge: Self-MOC! - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

2 Likes

Uh, since this is Monopoly’s MOC I don’t think Barafu could use it as an entry since, y’know, it’s not his. Also the hyperlink leads to the sixth post

3 Likes

oop, fixed it X’D
thank

Had no intention to submit someone else’s work. That being said… I’ve greenlit Barafu V.2.

1 Like

Awesome mocs, can’t wait to see the rest of them!

2 Likes

Agreed, these are so fun!

2 Likes