The Self-Moc Mission

Oh wow, that Rukah looks superb! Such a unique take on the character.

I love that you went with a custom head instead of giving him a mask. It helps emphasize that Rukah belongs to a unique race and is not just a silver Toa of air so well!

8 Likes

why is George so cute

10 Likes

…he looks like a Toa that much?

3 Likes

Well he kinda does, if you were to take the wings off. But that is mostly, because of Toa being simple humanoids with masks, so it is pretty easy to make a moc that looks kinda like a Toa.

8 Likes

hmmm, yeah fair enough

3 Likes

nice use of the flexy pipe piece for Georges arms

3 Likes

George looks like Wall-e

4 Likes

I really enjoy this interpretation of George. He feels a lot more constriction friendly and has a lot more life than the original. Still super recognizable though. very cool.

3 Likes

Wow the mocs here are great. I love how poseable and lively George feels from the original version and I love what you did with Ademar. Ademar is a massive improvement from the original what with not being so movement restricted and having a cleaner sleeker design. Overall these are very good interpretations!

2 Likes

Always has been

Yeah I like these even if it’s a smaller batch.

4 Likes

well I mean

It’s only half of one

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! He’s beautiful!!! :heart_eyes:
You did a fantastic job revamping my mascot! And the icing on the cake is the fact you were able to work in the eye brows! Like WHAT!!! :exploding_head:
I seriously love it so much! Could you send my breakdown pics, or a stud file, or something? I need to build this, it’s that good!

10 Likes

Alright then:

George breakdown

Legs

Body

That length of flex tube threads through the technic pins, with the other hand connecting to the opposite end of the tube.

Here’s a look at the back of the torso:

Head

The eyes attach to those 2x2 black parts.

10 Likes

Incredible

you made a legendary moc actually legendary

3 Likes

would you mind building my self-moc?

5 Likes

you got a jet pack too? nice

5 Likes

If you’re still doing this can I request my own self moc Khaos?

If you decide to feel free to do whatever you want with her arms; she’s similar to a marvel symbiote in that way.

13 Likes

I really love your slayer of webs, that suited look has such a swagger to it. I can just hear jazz playing in the background. And of course jimbob is glorious

1 Like

but ghid doesn’t destroy spider’s houses

3 Likes

Is that confirmed

2 Likes