The Self-Moc Mission

i hope so
ghid seems like the sort of guy who would be nice to bugs/arachnids/insects

7 Likes

But what if they’re anime spiders?

2 Likes

I hate that I can think of an instance of that

I kid you not she was reincarnated as a spider!1!!! (I read a lot of Wikipedia summaries okaY)

Edit: wait this isn’t the spam hole-

6 Likes

be afraid; I know to what you refer

I hate youtube suggestions fro public computers; doesn’t the algorithm know who I am?!

3 Likes

I mean… Ghid is nice to us so…

3 Likes

now that my SM is out I’ll chuck it on the pile

that is if you’re still doing this

6 Likes

excellent

3 Likes

time for an update

Construction has begun on Batch 5, featuring
@Enbeanie
@Khalsa721
@lacerta
@Gringat
@Frogbomb518
@Eilrach

Hopefully the batch will be ready by the end of the week.

13 Likes

hooray an update!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this
and if you give him connector hands i’ll bury you 6ft under my compost bin

9 Likes

hey monopoly wouldn’t it be cool if you used connector hands

7 Likes

very epic

3 Likes

how about right now

1. @Gringat

A fairly simple rescaling. I made sure to keep the defining traits of the original, like the odd socks.

1. Khaos by @Khalsa721

I really liked the dragon head hand Khaos had in the first picture, so I went with that and gave her a dragon tail for the other arm, as well as a transformation function into a full dragon, reminiscent of something previous versions of the original could do.

1. Mr Zork by @Enbeanie

Zork here was another fairly simple one, but the shoulders took me a while to figure out. I wanted to give him a full cape, but only this waistcape had a hole big enough for the shoulder pads to fit through.

1. @Eilrach

I don’t own a yellow roborider head, so I went with a grey one to match Eilrach’s pfp.

1. @lacerta

I could’ve perhaps gone a bit more complex with lacerta here, but I just really like building Av-Matoran so I didn’t end up straying too far from the standard design. I don’t have a 2015 Hau, so I switched it for a Stars one.

1. Epolim by @Frogbomb518

This guy took a bit longer than usual due to his larger than average build, especially in the torso.

Original Mocs for comparison

22 Likes

Ooh very nice job! All six look great!
Though Eilrach’s might be my favorite given how different it is from most self-mocs.

4 Likes

Excellent work. whens mine?

2 Likes

That Khalsa MoV is dope

3 Likes

Ok now I kinda want to bring back the dragon transformation. That’s nice.

7 Likes

the bioformers dragon amazing it looks perfect in both modes

5 Likes

an accurate representation of how i relax during the evening
oh yeah and Beast Wars Khaos is pretty great as well.

6 Likes

I understand if it would be unfair to ask for a second moc. Especially given the amount of effort that goes into each one.

That said, I would love to see a rendition of my new Self Moc Wakina. It would be really nice to see her design done by someone with a less limited parts selection and better build techniques.

Again, if you’d rather not since you already did Whatiri I’d completely understand. But I would really appreciate it if you could give Wakina a go.

8 Likes