The Star Wars Battlefront Topic

Different Rebel soldier species! Awesome AT-AT blaster sounds! Squad commands! Split screen! Buddy systems!

(I get exited about the most seemingly irrelevant things, don’t I? :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Stars Wars Battlefront News!

2 Likes

Dang. As fantastic as BF is looking right now, I’m probably gonna wait 'till they release the prequel DLC to actually buy the game.

4 Likes

No space battles?! I’m sorry but that’s a deal breaker.

4 Likes

my hype thrusters just got hit by a y-wing bomber and damaged my expectations the hype starship has come to a halt for me at the moment, waiting for some good news to get the engines back online

6 Likes

@anon90160534 what is your reaction to the current Battlefront and it’s current progress?

1 Like

Engines are cold, there is almost no hope left of repairing this thing, might have to get onto the halo 5 ship a little early (doesen’t mean I’m pre ordering)

1 Like

But… alien Rebels! AT-ATs on Endor! And bubble shields! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes, but no space battles, no prequel content, no singleplayer/instant action, few maps, lotsa DLC

1 Like

you mean AT-AT’s that cannot be controlled and are on a rail

1 Like

…yet.

Didn’t they talk about a singleplayer option at some point?

1 Like

“Missions”

battlefront 1 and 2 had clone wars and 2 had space battles, DICE has no excuse, push back the release date, or put it in FREE, and let me drive the gosh dang AT-AT!

1 Like

Better then nothing.

TFU comes out in December. SW will be at an all-time public high. It makes the most marketing sense to release the game before Episode 7’s release.

What’s this thing about the AT-ATs?

1 Like

we cannot drive them, they have a set path they will follow

2 Likes

I didn’t hear anything about this… source?

AI controlled apperantly. Other then that we’re confirmed(i think) to fly ships, speeder bikes and walkers. Other then that no other vehicles confirmed

@legomaster1378 Eh, just heard from the ttv podcast, episode 140

http://ps4daily.com/2015/04/some-star-wars-battlefront-gameplay-is-on-rails/

“freedom doesen’t always equal fun”

fk you DICE just fk you

Even though Star Wars Battlefront 2015 has no space battles, be glad they didn’t cut aerial combat.

2 Likes

I will not, because there were space battles before, it’s part of what makes star wars, star wars, they have no excuse to not put it in

also they had the audacity to say “Star Wars is all about the fans”

but I guess f*ck the prequel fans and people who like space battles, they don’t matter

(this hate is not directed at any of you guys, just so you know)

6 Likes

It seems to me that Dice really is operating on a very tight dev cycle. They’re trying to get as much core stuff packed in as possible. The rest will come later. That’s the beauty of modern gaming.

1 Like