The Sunrise main RP topic

Nexus walks around some more.

OOC: interaction plox

Winter looks around for his weapons, and other people

1 Like

A small bunny runs from the said bushes.

He sees the Skakdi alongside the Meched Okotan.

2 Likes

Colrar takes in his surroundings and realises they are indeed perfect. As he prepares to set off into the forest he mutters to himself, “I might actually enjoy this”

1 Like

“Same here” he tries to fire his blaster, but it doesn’t work. He then tries to contact his master through a mental connection.

3 Likes

“You are kidding me.” Chiller lunges himself after the bunny, successfully catching it, and breaks it’s neck. “I’m gonna have a very good dinner tonight.”

1 Like

“Well, what do we have here?!”

OOC
@DG_Eddie too

1 Like

“I think I may have dinner.”

1 Like

Winter grabs the bunny “I think you mean, I have dinner”

1 Like

His joy soon wore off as he found himself toiling in endless roads of the crooked forest.

It works.

After the bunny is slain a large black-coated, almost Demonic Hound jumps onto Chiller - pulling him away into the bushes before Runa or anyone else can do anything.

2 Likes

“Hope I can have some!” Nexus leans against a tree.

1 Like

Erisan looks around at him. “Who are you and what do you want? If it’s other people, follow us.” Erisan turns back around and continues further. He then hears @Winterstorm345 “same to you.”

2 Likes

Colrar decides to postpone his exploration and watch the rest bicker over the bunny

2 Likes

“How about you tell me your name?”

1 Like

“WAAAAAAAAAh” Chiller lets out a scared roar, and then, silence.

1 Like

“Erisan.” His eyes then flash purple. “Yes master, I shall.”

2 Likes

Winter tries to walk forward, but his legs won’t work

3 Likes

Chiller wakes up with a terrible headache in a cave, deep under the ground - there, where light does not shine. He sees a mass of bones next to him.

3 Likes

“Oh, by the name of Tren Krom… what the world is this place…”

1 Like

“Cool. And who’s your ‘master’? I don’t have one, but I hear they’re annoying as heck.”