The Sunrise main RP topic

Colrar is in shock but doesnt show it and stares at where Chiller disappeared

2 Likes

There is almost no light. But in the wake of the endless darkness - a blue light lights up in the distance.

Voided…and flagged as off-topic.

2 Likes

Chiller begins to fabricate a makeshift weapon from the bones, one that has a lot of edges and can hit very hard.

3 Likes

"Someone you shouldn’t bother yourself with, it’s none of your concern.

2 Likes

“So now I want to bother him, what’s his name?”

1 Like

They can see a path blue fires light up, leading towards the fire he saw earlier.

2 Likes

Chiller gives up the idea of a mace, and begins to ffabricate bone knuckles.

3 Likes

Colrar finds some fabric on the ground and places it over himself, creating a cloak. Only his shining blue eyes and teeth can be seen beneath his hood now. He stares with interest at the new path feeling something lies beyond

2 Likes

After some time, yet another blue light lights up in the room.

2 Likes

“I’m the master of my destiny, except for prophecies, because all hero’s are affected by prophecies, that and royalty in distress”

1 Like

OOC: rude
And not marked with OOC

1 Like

“Not me!!! I’m independent.”

“Annnndddd… Now I’m hallucinating. Great.”

2 Likes

“Like I said, all heroes are affected by them”

1 Like

The light squeaks like a dolphin and disappears, reappearing next to Chiller. It has a face.

2 Likes

“Oh, Tren Krom, now there are two of them… But, I welcome the company, I’m feeling bonely…”

2 Likes

Seeing no one else is talking action. Colrar walks towards the path

3 Likes

“So all heros are slaves. Makes sense.”

1 Like

Both of the lights chuckle and point towards a small hallway - perhaps an exit?

After hours of walking, he finally arrives at a small camp-side where a coated figure draws pictures into the sand while sitting on a wooden log. It is red and no bigger than a toa.

The lights disappear.

2 Likes

“Also, I’d love to tell a skeleton joke, but I don’t have the guts for that.” Chiller begins to make his way across the trench. He finds varius bones, all shapes and sizes. He picks up a particularly large rib, and a long femur.

3 Likes