The Toahunga! (Part II)

Original post

The six Mcdonalds Matoran in a semi-toa form have been assembled! Check the original post for more information, this post is for photos of the final 3/6.

Kongu, with his COUNT 'EM TWO Storm Cannons. Both arms fire the projectiles!

Hmph. Fear not, firespitter. I brought two.

Onepu, with his Tectonic Power Fist!

They say his blows can level mountains!

And finally, Jesus M. (Matoro) Christ himself.

My Cryo-rifle will level the playing field.

This project was really fun to craft and put together. I have been thinking of writing a short story to accompany these AU versions of the characters which I may post sometime in the future. If anybody wants to see that let me know. Thanks for looking!

45 Likes

ah cool, these guys all look great, nice to see them all as a team too!

4 Likes

Matoro looks soooo freaking awesome!

Love the custom cape too! The poses are so dynamic.

5 Likes

Thanks fellas!

2 Likes

These are incredible! The design, the posing, the coloring, all fantastic! Truly inspiring.

Edit: I forgot to mention the weapons! Which of course are also incredible!

3 Likes

Ooh these three look awesome! The builds and poses are very good and I really like the colors and shaping! Overall some pretty nice mocs.

2 Likes

WOW thanks!

2 Likes

I love these designs, the metallic blue looks really great on Matoro

3 Likes

man I just can’t get enough of this build style!

3 Likes

Daaang, these are all great but daaaaang that last pic of Matoro is just so epic.

I’d love to see any more content around these builds, whether it be stories, more mocs, or just pics.

6 Likes

I’ll get onto that then! Thanks for the kind words.

5 Likes

Also, definitely do write a story!

3 Likes

Matoro with the Inika giving me Book fo Eli vibes… (Mask of Matoro?)

2 Likes

This is some serious skill right here. You’re going to plague me with that excellent cape photography secrets all week. And those builds, for something seemingly so simple, look clean as heck. Phenomenal stuff right here!

2 Likes