The Transformers

IDW Publishing. They’re another comic company, separate from DC and Marvel. They’ve been handling Transformers comics for 15 years now. IDW has their own G1 continuity but they recently rebooted it.

1 Like

Random question, anyone know a good legends scale Prime to go with my Newage Agamemnon?

1 Like

got into tfs on the 11th, already saving up to buy Studio Devastator, lol.

Magic square, it’s their mp prime but legends size

Thanks, I’ll have to look in to it.

back in the day i would’ve said whirl (voyager was $20 pog?) and groundbuster.
also, just got new hot rod, optimus primal, tiny prime, and blackarachnia. if you need to choose, get hot rod. it’s like a $30 masterpiece.

1 Like

Eh. The next Transformers figure on my wishlist is Kingdom Cyclonus mainly because he looks cool and has one of the cleanest transformations I’ve seen from reviews of the recent War for Cybertron trilogy’s toyline.

I need me that zombie Seeker

https://twitter.com/chrometyranno/status/1148332899571253248

it’s so odd to think i actually own this

2 Likes

I got two. first was broken. after month of waiting I got replacement. It was broken too.

Its leg falls off. Only one youtuber has been shown to have this problem. Either I was extremely unlucky or you tubers had different sets from different stock than mine were.

@Sharnak

IDW megatron reboot 2019

I wish megatron went back to basics. Narcisistic Gladiator who after beating dozens of opponents developes a philosophy that the Strongest should rule cybertron. Then he ravages the entire planet trying to convince others of this, then he goes to universe to gather more energon in order to finally kill his Hatecrush Optimus Prime.

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind when I do order mine.

1 Like

Otherwise it is the best transformer I own at the moment. The nose cone transformation, movie look, everything. It is da’mn good transformer.

I bought a sword to mimic the idw version.

don’t know why, mine was fine

Pretty rad this is happening. I was expecting a Hound redeco, but this is probably better in the iconography department.

5 Likes

same
basically the second they announced ectotron all that time ago, i knew this was coming

So… the guy who played Hannibal Chau in Pacific Rim will be voicing Optimus Primal in the upcoming Rise of the Beasts movie.

Any opinions?

1 Like

you could just say Ron perlman he played him before on potp and that performance wasn’t great but here’s hoping as he’s a good actor

3 Likes

Personally I’m really excited! Ron Pearlman is an amazing actor, and a great fit for Primal.

Yeah his performance in PoTP wasn’t great, but that show was chocked full of A list actors and none of them preformed well. So I just chalk it up to poor line direction. I’m sure he’ll be great in the movie.

I swear, from Nike to Evangelion to Mickey Mouse, Transformers has some of the strangest crossovers ever.

I’m waiting for a Doctor Who crossover. We already have an official dalek decepticon.

3 Likes

i still want one of those