The TTV Chronicles (If you're interested in being a part of this, just tell me your self moc)

OK, get hype for season 2!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to be in season 2 if that’s possible. I’ll edit this post later when I have more time to type out a full Bio.

1 Like

OK, take your time, season 2 doesn’t come out for another 2 weeks, but may come out earlier, as I start typing this Friday/Saturday

If this is alright, if not I’m sorry in advance, here is basically my self MOC! Vortrakk, the Toa of Ultimate Doom, also Toa of an unoriginal name, whose not fond of Matoran, ignorant, full of himself, and has a deep addiction to Kanohi masks or as he likes to call them, ‘Precious.’ However, he will protect the Matoran because he believes it is the right thing to do, plus a little fame and glory couldn’t hurt.

His passion, Kanohi’s, his weakness, Kanohi’s, he also likes Candy Apples and is confused by what Marti Grasadia or what ever is. He likes long walks on the beach, rock climbing, and to kiss on the first da… wait, never mind that part. Oh, and he’s also part Makuta.

1 Like

I haven’t started work on season 2 yet, because typing it up on my phone would lead to it auto correcting everything. I will get you into it though.

1 Like

So…awesome…

1 Like

Thanks, just used some bonus parts I had after buying some from a tub in a collector’s shop. And I also had an extra Onua. (Shrugs) Why not? DARE I SAY WHY NOT? LoLz. If you need more info on him feel free to let me know. Thanks for the opportunity squeaverking.

2 Likes

Hey, I just saw this topic, and realized that this could easily be freaking amazing! May I be in the next chapter?

Name: Grievhu

Race: Toa

Element: Fire

Mask: Sanok (Hewkii Inika’s Mask) but in yellow and red

Tools: Zamor Launcher and Tahu Mistika’s Star thing (Don’t know what it’s called, reply if you know)

Appearance: Axonn, except with a Sanok, no fingers, and less bulky.

Personality: Cocky, scared of water, talks like a gangster from the forties, except with a Boston-Type accent, gets mad really easily, very competitive.

History: Woke up in his canister while it was in the water. The canister was cracked and water came rushing in. Grievhu had almost drowned, but the canister reached land before he could die. He grabbed his Sanok, which had popped out of the canister and landed on the beach and went on to Ga-Koro. He is now very well-known there, and has become a Toa Bounty Hunter.

Sorry, couldn’t find the pieces I wanted to build Grievhu with, hopefully you get the picture though. His color scheme should be yellow, orange, and red.

1 Like

OK, I shall put you in Season 2. That will be the next story I write, as school and such are limiting time to write fanfiction

Season 2
@Bionicle_Unlimited @anon90160534 @ToaOfUltimateDoom @Marendex_T17 @anon68675807 @potay8o @TakuaTheChronicler @CommanderSpencer @Altron @Toa_Of_Shadows

Chapter 1

Rebirth

Toa Dambro looked around his half prison half freedom. The prison had no walls, but you couldn’t get out. But, he could see what was taking place outside. Eljay had a bag over his face, and there were several others helping get him out.

“Potao, for the last time there is no Potato God, there is only Tuma.” A black matoran said, arguing to a red soldier, he assumed to be in the military. He however was wrong. “Katarax, have you not seen his gifts!?” The red man held up what looked like a bunch of potatos welded together with ketchup. “This is a key to The Onion Ring. When the time is right, it shall appear for The Chosen Potato to unlock.” Potao argued. “Tuma is way cooler…” Katarax argued. “And he is lime-green.” Potao stated. “What the Holy Mangosteen are you two arguing! I need a new face!” The one he recognized as Eljay said, only he wore a paper bag.

The two began working with the others to look through the wreckage of the mountain. A rather bulky figure was walking past those he knew as Frodobell and Spencer. “So what you’re saying is- oh hey there Moltor.” Frodo said, in the middle of the conversation. Moltor just grunted in response. “Yeah, so do you really think he’s alive down there?” Frodo asked. “The stars can tell you who is alive.” Spencer responded. “Oh, forgot about that.”

Meanwhile…

The Bahrag sat, in a discussion telepathically with Tuma. “Ok, I will bring my army to awaken you, but, why do you want to kill this Toa?” Tuma asked. “He doesn’t know it, but he is the Dreamer. And, if he figures it out, all will be lost. He will stop the very-” Cahdok was interrupted. “I’m in.” Tuma said, and cut off the conversation. He couldn’t let him stop the most ultimate evil…

Meanwhile back on The Three Nuis

“Altron, you’re going slower than a Kraata.” Spencer complained. “I call it practicing.” Altron responded. “Fine, but when-“ Spencer was interupted “Oi, ladies go faster! Yeh be worse then a Nui-Jaga tryin’ Kohlii!” The Inquisitor yelled. For them, it’d be a long day working.

4 Likes

Moltor? As in THIS Moltor?!

2 Likes

All hail king Moltor.

4 Likes

No, sadly. It is Bionicle_Unlimited’s dude in the story

2 Likes

LOLing at the Power Rangers reference.

2 Likes

One request, can you have my character kind of work for both sides?

1 Like

Ni-I-ice, can’t wait for Chapter 2 :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting, I might, but that isn’t the Moltor from power rangers. It’s actually Bionicle_Unlimited’s character.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, it’s just funny that his character has the name of a Power Rangers villain. XD

1 Like

Oh yeah, and, good job, 100th post on this topic.

3 Likes

Ni-i-ice.

2 Likes