The TTV Chronicles (If you're interested in being a part of this, just tell me your self moc)

Human names are for looosers.

i know right? (sarcasm)

So, splitting it into seasons?

You mean, evil hell beast! The tease us followers with it!

No, it’ll end in chapter 5, seasons just tell different stories, so not too much hype is caused. Chapter 5 will hopefully be out by Wednesday, if not Thursday. Then, hiatus time

Hiatus…

Okai.

It’s mainly to do stuff on Deviant Art, I’ve started 1 of two stories, one a continuation of another crossover(Bionicle: Destiny is magic) that has two chapters complete, and another of the many Halo in MLP crossovers.

1 Like

being human is for loosers! potatoes are the superior race!

1 Like

You do some brilliant stuff on DA man, I really hope this story turns out being great.

2 Likes

Awesome as usual, hyping the next part! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to be in this!
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/my-self-moc-matoran-taryukyo-1-0/864
Weapons: Protosteel Scythe, Disk Launcher, Orange Shredder Claws
Personality: Basically Lewa with a little bit of Tahu
In-Jokes: Eljay ripping Sqweaverking’s face off and using it to replace his mask; Kahi consistently dying brutal deaths, only to be revived shortly after; Random explosions; Random Anime references; THE BAKURETSU SPD TOKKYU KYORYUZIN OH HYPE DX!!!

OK, today will be the day we’ve waited for! Wait, no, today I start the final chapter and then the story goes on hiatus

Chapter 5: RIP
Joe was confused. “What’s that?” He asked. “Non-original stuff! I’ll give you 3 …s to get a better one.

“What?!” He yelled, very confused

“…” The author thought.

“Wait, what’s he doing?!” Joe yelled. “He’s thinking of a new name.”

“…” The author kept thinking.

“COME ON MAN!” Joe yelled as the author continued to think.

“I PRONOUNCE THEE TOA DAMBRO OF FIRE AND WATER!” The author yelled in his room while typing. His family wondered what the heck he was doing while Toa Joe started to glow as that one song from the 1980s Transformers movie played. A Malum claw grew on both of his lower arms, and his chestplate was blue in the middle. His lower legs now had blue near the knees. All this happened while he broke from his restraints and stated to float.

His captor was revealed to be the Giant Psychic Name Baby. Joe’s sword floated to him. The sword had a green glow to it as he grabbed it and ran at his captor. His captor was using ice to block his attacks when two figures revealed themselves. It was Kopeke and Voom Voom! The raven used his Chi, and an Ultrabuild appeared. It ran at him and he dodged as he hit him in the back, sending him into the floor. All of a sudden, a power ranger, the size of Toa Dambro appeared. And then, a transformer appeared next to him.

Then, Voom Voom got up and ran to GPNB with Kopeke, Laval, Rocka, and made a Megazord. Then, two more people appeared. It was the gold person, as well as a MUAKA!? They made a Megazord with Joe being the middle, Mactray(Power Ranger) Is the right arm, the transforming squirrel-beaver Autobot was the left leg, the gold and red figure was the left arm, while the Muaka was the right leg. Joe was in the top of the Megazord, as several names appeared, Toa Dambro, Mactray, Squeaverious Prime, Time Traveling Muaka, and Leoxander. “So that’s what his name is” Joe said, readying himself for a big fight(pun intended).

Joe blocked the first punch, then kicked up, making contact with his chest. The other Megazord was sent into the cavern wall. The impact made the area shake, and rocks fell from the ceiling. The cavern was collapsing! Joe tried to navigate a way out, but was met with a punch from the back of the head. The megazord was sent crashing into the ground. More rocks fell, and he went unconscious. Joe was now walking a blank plain.

“We are here to remember the few that faced the giant Psychic Name Baby, and journeyed into the howling dark. We will remember it by taking Eljay’s mask off.” Mesonak said to the gathered civilians and Ekoraks. “WAIT WHAT!?” Eljay yelled, as Meso took off his Miru, and Eljay dived into the rubble to rip Toa Dambro’s face off

To be continued in Season 2, that won’t be started for a while. Thanks to all the fans that participated.
This story wouldn’t be what it is without you guys. Until Season 2, I shall be writing on Deviant Art.

5 Likes

Points for the Transformers 1980s film reference.
You were referring to ‘You’ve Got the Touch’, right?

1 Like

Name: Katarax

Race: Matoran

Element: (Natural) Shadow

Mask: Unknown, resembles a black Hydraxon mask.

Tool: Anything he can hold, preferably gratuitously large guns.
Ionized Wing Personal Flight System, a.k.a. a really fancy jetpack.

Appearance: Av/Shadow Matoran build with a black Hydraxon mask, HF 2.0 limbs, grey hands, and HF 2.0 Blades for the I.W.P.F.S.

Personality: Pretty much Sherlock Holmes from the BBC series
‘‘Sherlock’’ but with a capacity for dry humor, slapstick (usually
afflicting him, and no one else), out of place movie references, a lack
of common sense, complex Ocean’s Eleven-esque planning, slightly
scratching the Fourth Wall, and a bit (emphasis on ‘‘a bit’’) of a jerk.

History: Too long and too convoluted.

Yes I was

1 Like

You, have excellent taste in music.

1 Like

I shall make sure to include you in Season 2, which should have 10 chapters

Can I be in season 2?
if so
name: toa potao
race: Toa
Element: Fire
Mask: metru gold hau
Tool: duel blades and a gun…sometimes
Personality: Insane, humorous, sometimes couragous. sometimes foolish, also has a cockroach phobia
History: Unknown
appearance:
HugeDomains.com sorry if the pics are a little blurry my camera is broken, and I dont have good lighting

OK! Can’t wait to start season 2

Name: Moltor

Race: Agori/ Glatorian

Element: Fire

Mask: Powerless Hau Mistika

Tools: Two thornax launchers, brute strength, artificial fire, heavy armor,

Appearance: Basically an overpowered version of Malum wearing a Hau.

Personality: Borderline Batcrap crazy. Breaks the fourth wall often. Arrogant.

History: He was an Agori who built himself a suit of armor to fight in the arena on Spherus Magna. After an accident, he became a Glatorian and became one of the most powerful Glatorian of all time.