The Volara Cycle

Hello all, I recently completed a novel-length Bionicle fan work and wanted to share it here as well. It’s currently up in its entirety on BZPower for those interested in it. Here’s a link to the story page.

It follows a cast of original characters (and a few familiar faces) on the island of Volara-Nui, a setting not too unlike Mata-Nui in the opening years of Bionicle. The story is about a young Toa of Stone desperate to regain his memories and find his Toa Team while getting caught up in the battle to save Volara-Nui from shadowy forces and an ancient evil at its core. Its’ a story of growth, fear, manipulation, and friendship. It took me about two years to write, albeit with a lengthy hiatus. Overall I’m quite proud of it and wanted to make sure as many Bionicle fans as possible could read and it enjoy it.

Thanks for reading and considering. For those curious, there are maps of Volara-Nui in the review topic linked on BZP. If posting a story like this or linking to an external site isn’t allowed then I apologize.

5 Likes

This is great! It reads well, and I can’t wait to read more!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

I’m sure a few people would appreciate it being hosted here, too, if that’s ever in your interests.

4 Likes

Thank you! I originally tried, but copy and pasting it into this site’s text editor seemed to completely break the formatting. I couldn’t figure out how to fix it. If I could then I would figure it out then I would definitely post it here.

3 Likes