The Warden

Looks very nice. I personally dig the wings, though it does work well enough without them.

You can put the cape pieces on them.

The wings would look nice, but with them on he just looks like the grim reaper. It looks good both ways but I would say without

With, maybe? They both look great.

Holy… * insertcursewordhere *…

2 Likes

Add some cloth

1 Like

@Samtastictogo @Toa_Vladin

I was thinking it would take on a little more boney/robotic appearance. I was thinking the phalanges would be the boosters that help the thing fly rather than needing to flap it’s wings. I’m not sure about cloth for 4 reasons: 1. It may take away from the idea of a mechanical looking reaper thing 2. I’m not sure what cloth to put on because I may not have enough ghost sails left over or they may be too big. 3. If I were to make my own cloth it would probably look like crap. 4. I want this thing to look presentable by Brickfair and I’ll be gone for 2 weeks between now and then so there’s not much time.

But thanks for helping anyway.

1 Like

There is a way to fill in the wings but still give it a mechanical appearance, check out Bricksofawesome’s “Hahli: angel of the oceans” topic, that might be helpful.

The wings are pretty cool.

I personally think the wings gives this moc a really creepy and great looking shape! would definitely recommend keeping them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

without wings

Thanks for the nightmares. Also keep the wing, I do think they add something to the MOC

1 Like

I say keep the wings, in my opinion the back looks a little empty without the wings. They just add to the overall creepy vibe.

2 Likes

I feel like it needs wings; but they need a bit of a redesign. They look spindly, which is good for the skeletal look, but they’re a bit too simplistic and blocky right now. I think they need smoother, more organic detailing for this sort of moc, since it doesn’t feel as mechanical.

2 Likes

With the wings

If the wings are going to be covered with cloth, I’d say use them. Otherwise, they look very out of place.

1 Like

absolutly with wings kinda reminds me of the Nightmare cover from Avenged Sevenfold

1 Like

What even…? Yes. Both. Umm… I think it looks better with the wings. Really, it just looks cool in general.

I’m gonna say with wings, makes it more unique.

1 Like

Dear lord Artorias that is amazing. One of the best uses of cloth on a Bionicle I’ve ever seen.

1 Like