The Warden

Yep, with wings looks great. The ‘face’ is also pretty cool.

1 Like

Wow that scythe dude

1 Like

the wings just destroy the look for me, would be better without them

I didn’t like the wings before, but now that I see the face, I think they work pretty well. Well done!

1 Like

I still think the core figure and the wings are awesome the way they are, but if I had to isolate one specific thing to nitpick on, I would have to say it would be the asymmetrical color scheme.
The blue and purple are nice, but it may look even better if the former was confined to the interior wing, the latter the exterior, and if the metacarpals/flame pieces alternated depending on which digits they belonged to (basically keep the outermost/innermost/middle purple, but stick the dish pieces on the other way, and keep the other two as is, but make them blue instead). The eyes might benefit from something similar as well.

1 Like

I think this is amazing.

I really want to see the internals if possible!

It’s like looking at the insides of an animatronic at Chuck E Cheese’s. It makes things less fun and it’s purpose leans more towards structure rather than appearance because well, why make the inside look pretty if nobody is gonna see it? Also even if I wanted to it’s a bit of a hassle to put them back on again while making them look good.

I was however, thinking of making a seperate moc/drawing dedicated to what it may look like underneath (because not even I fully know yet)

Um. You coukd have made a new topic instead of editing the moc in

what?

Originally this was a topic on if the moc should have wings or not.

it’s fine- the og topic still was showcasing the moc.

1 Like

Amazing moc.

(jaw drops open)