The Winter Legion Compendium Vol. 1 (RP Topic)

Mathias steps out of the shadows by the door, “Leaving so soon?”

Winter shrugs, not impressed, he looks at Azurai, “I am a foolish leader? Well I suppose we have no chance” he raises his fist, and opens it, everyone is knocked to the ground, as raw power surges out, with it, comes the breath of an ancient power is unleashed, Winter staggers slightly, and Michelle races up to help Winter

1 Like

He stands there, pulling his long sword out and raising his shield. “You think that is to scare me? I’ve seen things you couldn’t comprehend and this is nothing compared to it!” He yelled

Mayluna pulled her daggers out, ready to defend herself. “AZURAI PLEASE STOP!” He begins to beg, worrying about how this would all play out.

2 Likes

Leo’s eyes widened at what occurred, he turned to Mathias, “After that… I’d rather be in hiding and not deal with any rebellion.” He reached to open the door.

2 Likes

Winter stands and looks down at Azurai, who was sprawled on the ground, the crowd looks up, whispers passed among them, Winter’s power was clearly awe inspiring, his hand reaches to his longsword, “You have seen nothing of consequence, I have shared in the plans of the gods”

Mathias stands up, helping Leo up, “You cannot leave”

1 Like

“And tell me why I am not able to?” Leo wiped dust off his coat, “The door is open and I can just walk out.”

2 Likes

he stood up and picked his sword and shield up. “AGIN HOW ■■■■ FOOLISH ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND GODLY POWER FOR FIGHTS!” He stood there waiting for the first strike. “FIGHT LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR!” He yelled.

2 Likes

“Because you’ll find my knife in your back if you do, you know too much” [quote=“German, post:28, topic:32664, full:true”]
he stood up and picked his sword and shield up. “AGIN HOW ■■■■ FOOLISH ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND GODLY POWER FOR FIGHTS!” He stood there waiting for the first strike. “FIGHT LIKE A TRUE WARRIOR!” He yelled.
[/quote]

Winter picks the smaller man up, “I’m not fighting you, I’m warning you, do not mess with forces too big for you little one”

1 Like

“Who would I tell? I’d become a merchant or some thing along those lines.” Leo sighed. “I lost everyone I cared for.”

1 Like

He laughs before speaking in a unknown language. “Cul’Vai Drak Mook Tell Guro Balkasa…Do you know what I speak?” He said pushing Winter off him and landing on his feet.

1 Like

“Then fight with us friend, you have nothing to fear from Winter, he just has to prove he’s in control”

“It matters not, I am Ice’s will, to me, you are nothing” Winter turns, “Michelle, kill them both”

1 Like

That’s pretty hot.” Sky thought as she watched this

He laughs again, as the shadow behind him mutates and begins glowing red eyes. It grabs Mayluna and pulls her into his shadow. He looks at Michelle and speaks again. “Suk Ra Musk.” He said before the shadow leaped from the wall, kicking Michelle to the ground and dissapearing. Azurai stood there still waiting. “Why do you insist to have others fight for you?”

1 Like

Sky now stood before him and Winter. “You won’t touch him.” Sky said.

Leo quickly reached for his pack and pulled out a book. He searched the pages and could find nothing describing the spectacle. He began to scribble notes.

2 Likes

“Then end this ■■■■ fight, before someone dies.” He said looking down at Sky.

Krugs sat in the corner sharpening the edge of his great axe, ignoring anyone in the room.

A rather large man sat at the back of the bar, a heavy hooded cloak concealing his features. He starred at the empty tankard in his hand, and let out a small, quiet chuckle.

Winter snarls, “I admit she is better than me, now, are you with me? Or are you crow feed?” Winter draws his longsword, which crackles like Ice, and shoves it into a table, where it stands vertical

“Call off this ■■■■ fight, and you will have my answer.” He said doing the same. Except his sword had become engulfed in shadows running up and down the blade. “Or must you feel the burning sensation of a demons skin.” He said waiting for a response.

Raina and Amber enter the room.

“Sorry if we’re late…” Raina trails off as she sees the confrontation in the middle of the room and the swords. “Did we miss something?” Amber pulls out her shield and stands in front of Raina.