Things you Regret Playing/Reading/Watching/Listening to

I sat through the whole series.

Why?

Because I’ve lost control of my life.

I decided to stop 7 minutes in, 'cause disinterested.

Didn’t have that self-control with High School DxD.

Decided to hunt down the entire series for closure. No regret.

Also, may I add to the list of reasons I don’t like Baan Gaan’s theme,

I’ve enjoyed ALL the brave themes, except for Baan Gaan.

Including Fighbird and Da Garn (My least favorites)

yea, @Nyran, any retorts?

1 Like

This is something I don’t regret watching.

It was amazing.

In a stupid kind of way.

1 Like

Nah.

Music’s subjective.

3 Likes

Yea, it was.

I kinda enjoyed it.

in a pubescent teenager sort of way.

I regret watching JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, because now I’ll never have free time again. I’ll be too busy watching Star Platinum beating the crap outta some stand.

1 Like

Probably LBX.
I had be so hyped for that game, because I thought it would be like a spiritual successor to the Custom Robo series. Turns out, it plays like a bootleg Custom Robo and the story is literally straight out of Saturday morning anime.
I still beat it, but it was not worth the money, even on sale.

2 Likes

You know what I regret?
Being on the TTV Message Boards.
Oh wait…

4 Likes

It was a day with nothing else on TV.

I watched Goodburger.

I felt violated.

Hug me.

1 Like

*nam flashbacks

those 3 monstrous she-devils, I’ve never seen such deplorable characters not get karma…
Seriously, forget the premise, my hatred for this comes from the execution of it, notably the council members never getting any justice for forcing hime to crossdress, lest he be sold into slavery, that little detail is the biggest part where I take issue, I mean, aside from the humiliation, obviously. To be honest, the secondary group of characters were not awful, granted my opinion may be skewed from just how awful the A plot is…
Literally everything I hate in himegoto is directly linked with the 3 student council girls, I hate them so, so much.
I need to stop.
Bottom line, I also regret watching it. Because all I got out of watching it was rage and disdain for authority.
(I think I should clarify for clarities sake that it’s not the crossdressing itself I take issue with, I don’t particularly care, but rather the context of it.)

Ahem, :sweat:
As for other anime I regret watching, devil king daimao, as it wasted my time, it’s not particularly good, and the ending retcons THE ENTIRE FRICKING SERIES! :rage:

I made it to the opening, I couldn’t get any further, the opening’s just so, unpleasant to sit through, just, eugh. :anguished:

I regret playing homefront, because it was awful, even more so than I expected.
Same with paper Mario sticker star.

I’ll probably remember something else I regret watching, I tend not to watch bad series, that, or I’ve blocked them from my memory.

2 Likes

Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared

2 Likes

hugs

Oh you poor soul, i’m so sorry ;-;

2 Likes

Infrasound

1 Like

I somewhat regret watching the Bionicle movies because it caused me to become obsessed and spend a ton of money :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe I should say the same thing about the comics in Lego club…

2 Likes

Hulk (2003) and it’s daddy problems, with those pointless Hulk Dogs, too.

Godzilla (1998) and it’s many problems to be a good Godzilla film, but fails.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 and it’s try to be a Cinematic Universe, but fails.

Superman Returns and it’s WRONG ways try throwback to the old movies, but didn’t work.

5 Likes

Bofore proceeding I would like to ask @John_Smith for forgiveness for saying what I’m about to.

The thing I most regret watching as a child was a doctor who episode.

Before I get banned for this blasphemy I must specify that it was only a specific episode of the show; normally I greatly enjoy doctor who. (Also this was David Tennant)

It had this man named Lazarus, anyway some messed up stuff happened and seven year old me watched the whole thing from behind the sofa, terrified.

Up until then I enjoyed scary films, but I was never the same again, and it gave me a profound disliking for any film longer than an hour for almost nine years.

2 Likes

So almost any film…

4 Likes

Yes, precisely, even if it wasn’t a feature film. Not sure why, brains are weird.
(I’m over it now anyway)

2 Likes

So an episode of a television show gave you a fear of almost any film in existence?

1 Like